08

Avni, Neil, and Nanno are in Avni's car. There is a comfortable silence between them. Avni is in dilemma. She doesn't know what happened to her father and doesn't know where is Ali. In this situation, she chooses her father first. She is feeling guilty for Neil, because of her, he has to choose her over his friend. Otherside, Neil is not in his stable mind. Firstly, Avni and Ali's bond disturbing him. Secondly, Ali is missing. Finally, He can't see Avni in this state. They finally reached the hospital. Avni turns towards Neil.

AVNI: Neil, drop Nanno at my house and(turn towards Nanno) Nanno ask Dammu kaka to drop him in his house.

NEIL: Avni, it's ok I can manage.

AVNI: I won't agree. Dammu kaka will drop u so just do as I say.

(He like it when she behaves like lady don)

NEIL: OK.

Neil leaves Nanno at Avni's house as Nanno directed him the route. Then he leaves for his house with Dammu kaka.

In Khanna Mansion:

Bebe and Swetha are doing their lunch(it afternoon). Prakash is in office. Suddenly Neil enters the house.

SWETHA: Tillu... What is this sudden surprise?

Neil listens to her but he is in hurry. His phone is dead. He sees a charger in the hall. He went there and keep his phone in charging. His search for a phone book near the telephone. He found it. He takes a seat near the telephone and started calling everyone on the list. Meanwhile, two ladies don't understand. They leave their food and come towards Neil. babe about to ask but someone picks the call.

conversation:

NEIL: Hello, Roshan. This is Neil.

ROSHAN: Ha Neil. How are you?

NEIL: We don't have time for that. Did Ali come there to see u?

(The 2 ladies behind him understand the little bit of story behind it)

ROSHAN: No he didn't.

NEIL: Roshan if he comes there plz inform me. whatever he says.

ROSHAN: But what happened?

NEIL: I will tell u later bye. (Neil dint even listen to the reply back and cut the call)

conversation ends

He called a lot of numbers but he can't find anything about him. He is frustrated. Bebe keeps her hand on his shoulder. He turns towards her and with teary eyes. Bebe understands that something is not okay. 

BEBE: Neil, Are u ok?

Neil hugged Bebe and started crying. Swetha can't see his only and loving son crying. She caresses his hair to smoothen him. After crying for 15 mins continuously. He composed himself.

BEBE: You wanna talk about it?

Neil broke the hug and tell them everything even about his feelings for Avni. Bebe understands everything. 

BEBE: Neil, It's ok. Everything will take some time to get normal.

Neil is crying badly.

--------------------------------------

Hospital

Avni goes to the hospital. Abhi came to her and hug her. Avni breaks the hug.

AVNI: Bhai, papa? (with teary eyes)

Abhi about says what happened but the doctor came there to check on Ashish. The doctor is Ketan. He is Ashish's best friend and their family doctor. Abhi is Ketan's son who works in Mehta Industry.