12

2 years later:

Yes, It's been 2 years. Avni leaves the house the day when she returns from Delhi. She leaves the letter that she needs some time. Just in 2 days, Ashish gets to know that where Avni is? She used her black card in Mumbai airport. He didn't tell anyone and got her new number through his sources.

 Flashback:

Ashish is in his office room and calls Avni. Avni is checking in her hotel room in London. Avni got a call. She immediately recognizes his number and lifts the call.

AVNI: Papa?

ASHISH: How are you, princess?

AVNI: Papa, I'm fine. How are you and mamma?

ASHISH: We are not fine without you.

AVNI: Papa, plz don't tell anyone that I'm here. I want to be alone.

ASHISH: I didn't tell anyone but plz inform me where u r? Call me twice a day.

AVNI: OKAY Papa.

ASHISH: Where are you now?

AVNI: I'm in London.

ASHISH: Have u had ur lunch?

 AVNI: Yes papa. what about you?

ASHISH: Me too.

AVNI: Ok papa. I'm tired.

ASHISH: Ok princess. take rest.

Flashback ends.

Ashish didn't tell them about her whereabouts. Avni daily calls him and asks him about everyone.

Present,

Neil started working in Khanna Industries as Managing Director. He makes a happy face every time but he is not okay inside. He lost his childhood best friend and his love left him without a word. He is broken. He is waiting for Avni. 

Night:

Khanna Mansion:

Neil watching the moon from his balcony.

NEIL: Where are you? I miss u so much. (tears rolling from his eyes)

Someone keeps a hand on his shoulder. He turns back and sees the person. After seeing the person he started sobbing. The person is Bebe. She hugs him. He started sobbing like a small baby.

NEIL: I miss her Bebe.

BEBE: Neil, She needs some time. 

Swetha listens to everything and starts crying while covering her mouth with her hands.

--------------------------------------------------

Tallinn, Estonia:(This county is on my bucket list, so mentioned it. If anyone is interested in traveling, just google Estonia. you guys will fall in love with this country.)

Avni watching the sunset while sitting in front of the beach.

AVNI:(keeps her hand on her heart) Finally I moved on Ali. Thanks for this beautiful moment.

Avni's phone starts ringing.

Phone Conversation:

AVNI: Hello papa.

Ashish: Hello princess. How are u now?

AVNI: I'm fine papa.

ASHISH: When are u coming back?

AVNI: I will come back, next week papa.

ASHISH: Neil is waiting for u. He misses u a lot.

AVNI: Don't tell him, Papa. I will surprise him.