02

NEIL'S POV:

I'm feeling this breeze... How refreshing. It's been 2 years walking on the beach like this. OHH... Hi, this is NEIL. Are u thinking about what happened in these 2 years? Don't overthink guys. I'm in America for my master's. I completed my master's, I came back one week back. I came to Kashid to meet my buddy, Ali. We are childhood friends. I will stay here for a few more days. Actually, I live in Mumbai with my parents (Prakash Khanna and Swetha Khanna) and my cute Bebe. They love me a lot. We are the perfect family. My mom didn't let me come here because she wants me to stay there a few more days but I miss Ali a lot. So I cant wait anymore and came here. Ohh.... who is she? I think she is mad? she looks sad and instantly made a happy face. oh, wait now she is blushing... now she is tense and gets up and walks towards the road. SOME IDIOT ran into her on purpose.  who the hell is he? omg, she is arguing with him? I should help her. I was almost there he tried to slap her my blood boiled on his action but I controlled and stop his hand on air. I talk to him in a calm way and deal with the matter. I return to her and tried to ask her name but she left the place in her car calmly. She didn't say her name at least I expect thanks from her. Like seriously. Ali came there we talk for a while and leave for his house. 

pov ends

AVNI POV:

I came home it's already 7 pm. door is open. So, I enter the house while tiptoeing. Nannu enters the hall.

pov ends

NANNU: Where have u been?

AVNI: Nannu(shock)... hmmm... actually.... oh..... ahh... 

NANNU: Other than them...

AVNI: Just roaming

NANNU: BUT(raised her voice but suddenly AVNI hugs NANNU and say "ILoveU" in hurry)

NANNU: (smiles) Dramebazzz.

AVNI: Next time I won't give u chance to shout at me I promise. 

NANNU: Ok ... go and change. I will prepare food.

AVNI: OK

(AVNI changes into nightwear, eat dinner and go to bed)

AVNI(in her bedroom): Mental???? ahh......... seriously.... why am I even thinking about him?

-------------------------------------

ALI'S HOME:

NEIL is thinking about AVNI and watching the moon from the balcony. ALI enters the room 

ALI(smiling): SO, what are u thinking about? or I should ask whom ur thinking about? let me guess that beach girl. 

NEIL: nope

ALI: So your answer is yes

NEIL: I said no.

ALI: Do u know what? ur face is open book for me. just looking into your eyes I can understand what you're thinking about. 

NEIL: ok ... accepting my defeat.

ALI: So, come to the point.. do u like her?

NEIL: I don't know.

ALI: then search for her and confirm ur feelings.

NEIL: we will see what destiny stored for me.

ALI: haha ok... Ahhh... I forgot to tell u. I made a good friend over here. tomorrow I will introduce her to u. 

NEIL: her?  ooooh... interesting haa?

ALI: Don't think too much... she is a very good friend. so don't misunderstand. Mainly I don't wanna drag any girl into this hell...

NEIL: Just shut up ok... if any girl loves u truly... she will accept everything about even accept the pain ur going through.

ALI: Neil.... y can't(cut off)

NEIL: Now just stop ur lectures...(NEIL phone rings)

phone conversation:

NEIL:(lifts his phone) ha mom...

SWETHA: how r u? how is ALI? why didn't you call me? didn't I tell u to call me once u reach there? did u eat anything? talk something Tillu...

BEBE: Ohh... madam Madona... he will talk when u give some time to him?

NEIL: Ok my beautiful ladies. now calm down. I reached safely. Ali is fine. I didn't call u because I'm talking with Ali. I did my dinner...

BEBE: Tillu... on the speaker..

(Neil switch to speaker)

NEIL: ha bebe tell

BEBE: ALI how are you?

ALI: SUPER Bebe.

BEBE: be positive everything will be alright.

SWETHA: ALI... don't give up ok...

ALI: OK ma

SWETHA: I forgot to tell u. Actually, ur dad's friend asks ur hand for her daughter. I even saw her pic. She is really an angel. I will send u her pic. tell me ur decision. ok?

ALI: Ma u don't have to, he is already seeing someone.

NEIL: WHAT THE???

SWETHA: What? really........ who is she? send me about her family... I will talk to her family directly...

NEIL: mom... I don't know ... it's love or just attraction... I don't even know she will show up again or not. 

SWETHA: I will pray to god. u will find her. ok bye. I have to pray my Krishnji

(SHE CUTS THE CALL)

convo end

----------------------

Next day morning

IN park

NEIL and ALI are jogging. Just then AVNI enters the park. she is searching for Ali. Suddenly she sees Ali and Neil jogging while talking. she gets shocked and stands there like a pillar. Ali saw her and comes there while Neil didn't see her yet and followed Ali. 

AVNI:(in mind) what to do?  they are friends. I have been rude to him. what if Ali knows that and breaks my friendship. no.no no. nothing is going to happen like that. I will pretend as I didn't remember him.

ALI: hello madam, what are you thinking? I'm calling u for 5mins

NEIL: (SAW HER 5 mins ago and waiting for her reply)(smiles)

AVNI: ha Ali.

ALI: are u ok?

AVNI: YEAH I'm fine

ALI: he is my buddy Neil and Neil she is my friend Avni... 

NEIL: Of course, I know her(smirks)

AVNI: (OH NO ..... what should I do?)

ALI: (confused)

PRECAP: NEIL ROCKS ....... AVNI SHOCKS.....

GUYS PLZ VOTE, COMMENT( SO I CAN IMPROVE MYSELF), THANK YOU...

LOVE YOU ALL...

PLEASE BE SAFE, USE A MASK AND SANITIZER...