CHAPTER 02: Hierarchy

Start from the beginning

"Just ignore them; it happens all the time." Seulgi said nonchalantly.

"But what is that?"

"Bullying." Rosie answered shortly. I tried to look at a better view, and I saw a small girl on the ground. Her clothes had coffee on them.

"Is that hot coffee?" They both nodded. "How do these people manage to do that?"

"No. 1: Rich people are ruthless." Seul uttered and continued eating while I watched the girl.

"I praised her that she was not crying or tearing up. Her skin got burned, but she still endures it." Rosie spoke, and it was evident from her voice that she was worried.

"Just cry and we will let you off."

"Cry, you rat."

I saw her hand turn into a fist and she was gritting her teeth. Her arm also got burned. I want to help her, but trouble will be exchanged.

"What will happen if you hurt the rich people?" I asked, and that made them look at me in shock.

"Don't tell me you're planning to save her." Seul asked.

"Just answer my question."

"Since the jocks are the ones who are bullying her, the principal will let you pass, but next time you will receive punishment."

I stood from my seat and felt Rosie hold my wrist. She shook her head while looking at me worriedly. I held her hand that was holding my wrist and removed it.

"I could let this happen to her. She is hurting so much. " As I walked towards the commotion, I squeezed myself to get there.

The girl who got bullied was about to attack the bullies, but I stopped her by blocking her way and holding her right hand.

"If I were you, I'm not going to do that. I don't want you to regret it later. " I heard the jocks laughing.

"Looks like you've got a friend here, Ratatouille". One jock said.

"Let's go, let's treat those burns." I grab her wrist and drag her out of the scene. 

Thankfully, a group of professors arrive here, and that causes the students to go back to their seats and continue their lunch.

I dragged her to our table, and she hesitantly sat there. I grab my bag and I bring out my emergency kit. I have always had it on me since my dad told me to always bring one since you never know when you will get sick or hurt.

My emergency kit contains medicine, bandages, band-aids, and etc. It is helpful to bring one.