"It's not that much. Please just take it."

"I'm going to give it right back to you on our next date."

"Deal," Jisung let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm curious about it now though. Why can't I just open it right after you leave?" Minho asked.

"Because I don't want you to until tomorrow."

"This is weird."

"Promise?" Jisung asked and held out his pinky towards Minho.

"Fine," Minho agreed and enlaced their pinkies.

"Thank you."

"I'm opening it the second it turns midnight."Minho said and Jisung just nodded.

Minho walked Jisung downstairs to the front door and pulled him into a hug which Jisung immediately responded to and held onto Minho as tightly as he could. He didn't want to ever let go. But eventually, he did.

Jisung turned around and was about to leave but stopped himself and faced Minho again. He pressed his lips against his, wanting to feel the feeling he got whenever they kissed one last time.

"Are you sure everything is alright?" Minho asked. Normally Jisung was quick about saying goodbye but now it seemed like he was taking as long as he possibly could to leave.

"Yeah. Sorry, I'll go now."

"See you Monday."

"Yeah, see you Monday...Bye Minho." Jisung said, leaning in to kiss Minho one last time before finally walking out of the house.

Something seemed off Minho thought to himself.

Why do I have a horrible feeling about that envelope he gave me?

~~~~~~~~

Jisung walked home and admired the sunset. He hadn't purposely been walking slowly, in fact, he hadn't even realized he was doing so until he was standing in front of his house and realized it was now already dark outside.

He sighed when he saw his parent's car in the driveway but it's not like they would disturb him if he was in hir room...or bathroom.

He opened the door and saw his parents both sitting together in the living room but neither of them looked up or said a word to him.

Jisung didn't bother greeting them or saying anything as he made his way upstairs. He looked at the paper and pen on his desk and wondered if he should write something to his parents. He knew they wouldn't read it if he made it too long or wordy so he kept it as short as possible.

I hope this will make you proud of me. I hope you two live the rest of your lives happily. I love you.

He took the paper and a small piece of tape then taped it on his door. He figured his mom would try to burst into his room to tell him not to come out sometime later or tomorrow morning so he figured they could throw it away before calling the police.

Jisung heard his phone buzz a few times and looked at it to see some texts from Minho.

Minho:
hey can we facetime while you
work on your project?

we don't have to talk or anything

i just want to be on the phone with you

Jisung decided not to answer and hoped that Minho would just assume that he was too 'busy' with his project to reply to him.

He looked at the time and saw that it was around 9:24

He's going to read it in 2 and a half hours...I should probably get this over with. He thought to himself, throwing his phone onto his bed before walking into the bathroom, grabbing his blade, and sitting on the floor.

TW suicide attempt

He let out a heavy sigh before pressing the blade down harshly on his arm leaving a deep vertical cut. Not even giving himself time to think. Usually, he would cut horizontally but he read it was more dangerous to cut vertically and he could tell it was. He was bleeding way more than he usually would.

He started crying. He had no idea if it was because of how badly it hurt, if he was scared, or if he was starting to have regrets. It was most likely a mixture of the three but he had already come this close. He was going to go through with it.

He took the blade and did the same thing to his other arm and watched both of his arms slowly become covered in the color he usually found comfort in but that wasn't what he was feeling right now at all.

He realized his breathing start to become heavier and it was becoming more difficult to take in breaths.

The blood from his arms was starting to form a puddle around him on the floor as he felt his eyes getting heavier.

I finally did it, he thought to himself and let his eyes close and weakly laid his head onto the back of the wall.