"Ignore that time. You can pay next time we come here okay?"

"But I would only be paying for myself since you can't eat anything."

"You want to make it up to me?" Minho questioned as he moved closer to Jisung's face causing the younger to blush.

"H-how?" Jisung asked, stuttering because he was nervous instead of how he would usually do it because he felt uncomfortable or nervous.

"Smile more," Minho replied as he moved away from Jisung laughing softly at his reaction. "you always look pretty but your smile is gorgeous."

"Thanks," Jisung replied and quickly looked away to shove some cheesecake in his mouth, hoping that Minho wouldn't see how red his face was.

"Is the cheesecake good?"

"Mhm, do you want to try- why do I keep forgetting that you can't eat?"

"It's sweet that you still offer," Minho said as he watched the younger eat.

"Hey, the entire point of coming to a cat cafe was so you had something else to do so you wouldn't have to watch me eat."

"But you look cute."

"W-what's up with a-all the compliments?"

"Sorry. Am I making you uncomfortable?" Minho asked, remembering how Jisung said he stopped stuttering around him because he made him feel comfortable. But now he was doing it again.

The truth was he was finally telling Jisung everything that usually goes through his head when he's around him. They were finally on an official date so he figured now would be the best time to compliment him but if it made him uncomfortable then he would stop.

"You aren't! I'm just not used to it." Jisung explained and leaned his head onto Minho's shoulder once he ate the last bite of the cheesecake.

"Are you tired?" Minho questioned since that was the only time Jisung was ever clingy, having the same reaction as Felix except this time Jisung actually was tired. However, he wasn't going to spend his last day with Minho sleeping.

"I won't be after I drink this," Jisung said reaching for his coffee and taking a sip.

The two continued on talking and playing with all the cats. Jisung had almost entirely forgotten about what he had to do once he went home. Minho made him forget about everything bad. But he knew it was only temporary.

But soon all the pain his parent's words had caused him would be temporary too.

A while later they ended up back at Minho's house since all the cats at the cafe apparently made Minho miss his cats and he wanted Jisung to come with him to spend time with them...basically Minho used his cats as an excuse to get Jisung to spend more time with him.

"So would you go on another date with me after this one?" Minho questioned as they laid on Minho's bed next to each other listening to some music.

"I would."

But I can't.

"You don't have to feel pressured into saying yes to that," Minho added.

"I don't feel pressured to say that. Today has been really fun. Thank you." He said the last part quietly.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Jisung responded quickly, suddenly getting slightly emotional.

Stop it Jisung. You're so close to getting through this. Just act normal for a little bit longer.

"Are you okay?" Minho questioned, moving closer to him and placing his hand on the side of Jisung's face.

"Yeah I'm fine, I think my allergies are just really bad right now." He replied as he looked into Minho's eyes. It had always been hard to look away from them when he did but he was just now starting to realize why.

Minho looked like him he was in love with him. Jisung didn't know that was what it was though. All he knew was that looking into the older's eyes made him feel calm in a way that he couldn't describe.

He had no idea how much his plan would actually end up hurting him.

"Can I kiss you?" Minho asked, breaking the silence between them as Jisung nodded and Minho immediately closed the space between them

They were both pouring their emotions into the kiss as their lips gently moved in sync however their emotions were very different.

Minho was happy, trying to let the younger know how much he loved him and how happy he was that they were finally dating each other.

Jisung on the other hand was trying to tell Minho how much he was going to miss him and how much he appreciated him without having to say it to him verbally.

(did that even make sense??? ^ 😭)

Jisung mentally cursed himself when he felt a tear stream down his face right as Minho pulled away.

"Why are you crying?" Minho asked as he moved his hand to the side of his face to gently wipe the tear away.

"Sorry," Jisung mumbled and harshly wiped the tears away with his hoodie sleeve.

"Don't apologize. It's okay." Minho said, pulling Jisung closer to him and placing kisses onto the top of his head, hoping that it would get him to stop but it only made him cry harder.

"I'm sorry," Jisung repeated himself and held onto Minho tighter.

"You have nothing to apologize for Sungie," Minho said, rubbing the younger's back before moving his hand up to brush some of the hair out of Jisung's face. "I love you."

Jisung felt even more tears fall down his face once Minho said those three words.

He wanted to say them back so badly.

Especially because he knew how badly it hurt when someone didn't say it back.

But he couldn't.

He knew if he said it back he wouldn't be able to go through with it.

At least I wrote it in the note.