💮To The Land Of Hot Sands!: Part 17💮

3rd POV
"Hey, Tover!" Diamant waved hi to Tover.

"So, you guys really did come all the way here.... In a span of a few days...?" Tover raised an eyebrow.

"We'll explain the details later, Tover." King said.

"So, this is where you live? A... Baobab tree?" F/n said confusingly.

"Oh, no no no. This is just were I like to rest in my spare times. My home is ways back in there." Tover said.

"But, why here specifically?" Diamant asked.

"This baobab tree was said to be the home a wise old Baboon who servered in the royal family long ago. As crazy as it sounds, it has been a legend circling around this tree for ages." Tover answered.

"I think I heard of it before. Still reminds me of that movie." King muttered out.

"You seem to be... Out of breath at the moment." Tover said as he look at the state his friends were in. "We should rest here for the time being. There's a spring near by where there's a freshwater."

"A break is nice." M/n nodded. They all nodded as they collapsed on the soft grass underneath the shade of the three.

"How exactly are you all out of breath?" Tover asked as he sat down with them.

"Well. King and Fritz here ran off while me and Diamant ran after them. M/n, Aether, and Zaphyer soon followed behind. Thank Hades we cought up to these two." F/n sighed out.

"Dare I ask why?" Tover raised an eyebrow.

"They nearly started a wildebeest stampede." Diamant answered.

"How am I not surprised?" Tover sighed.

"Sorry..." King and Fritz muttered out.

"Just don't run off to Scar knows where, alright?" M/n said to the two as they respond with a nod.

"Hey, Tover. Got a question to ask ya." King said.

"Ask away." Tover said, gesturing King to continue.

"Isn't this Homeland ruled by royalty or something?" King asked.

"You must be referring to the Royal Family. The Kingscholars." Tover said. "They are a family of fierce lions. Some say they are the descendants of the King Of Beasts himself."

"That's so cool." M/n awed. "I still can't believe there's still royalties here in Twisted Wonderland after so long."

"Hard to believe, huh?" Diamant chuckled out.

"Oh yeah, who're we picking up next?" Tover asked.

"Gin." They answered.

"I'm hoping he's mother would let him join our Roadtrip." Aether mumbled out.

"Same." Zaphyer nodded.

*Bonk!*

"Ouch!" Diamant yelped out.

"You okay, Dia?" Tover asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Did something fall on my head?" Diamant said as he rubbed the bump on his head.

"A baobab fruit?" F/n muttered out as he picked up the fruit from the ground.

"Hehehehehe!" A laugh heard. "You sure have strange friends, Strips."

"Ah, it's you Riku." Tover said as a blue haired male jumped down from the baobab tree.

"Gah! Who the hell are you?!" King yelped out.

"Like what Tover here said! My name is Riku, a Second Year from Royal Sword Academy! Nice to meet you lovely people!" Riku said smiling.

"Royal..." Diamant muttered.

"Sword..." Fritz muttered.

"Academy..." King muttered. There was an awkward silence.

"What's with the awkward silence all of the sudden?" Riku chuckled out.

"Um... Tover, how do you know a RSA student?" Diamant asked.

"He's been a friend of mine since I was 5." Tover said.

"Ah, makes sense." They muttered out.

"Oya? This must be the fellow you were referring to. Diamant, right? It is a pleasure to finally be meeting you! And everyone else!" Riku said.

"Tover's been talking about us?" F/n and M/n muttered out in unison.

"Yup yup!" Riku nodded. "Mostly his good friend Diamant the most. Almost like he l-"

"Okay, that's enough, Riku!" Tover said to Riku before he lets him finish his sentence.

"Haha! Alright, alright. I'll stop." Riku chuckled out.

"... What?" Tover looked back at everyone who just had Cat Smirks(™️) with knowing looks. Diamant was just confused.

"Oh nothing~!" They chimed. Tover coughed.

"Shouldn't we get to Gin's?" Tover said, changing the subject.

"Well, we are well rested by now!" Aether said, stretching out his limbs.

"True that!" Zaphyer nodded. "What about you guys?" They respond with a nod as they grabbed and gathered their things.

"Ya got what you need, Tov?" Fritz asked. Tover nodded as he sling his bag over his shoulder.

"Oya? You going somewhere, Stripes?" Riku chuckled out.

"I'm going on a Roadtrip with them." Tover answered.

"Oh~ sounds fun!" Riku said smiling.

"Hakuna Matata!" Riku said.

"Hakuna mawhatta?" King tilted his head in confusion.

"Hakuna Matata! It means 'No Worries' here in the Afterglow Savannah. It's been an old saying since the King Of Beasts ruled the land." Riku said.

"Oooohhh." They hummed lightly.

"Where you going tho?" Riku asked.

"To the Land Of Hot Sands!" Fritz answered excitedly.

"Really now? Well, have fun with your Roadtrip! And if you see a fellow named Jazi, tell 'em I said hi." Riku said with a soft smile.

"Jazi? You mean Jazi J. Bloom?" Diamant said.

"You know Jazi?" Riku said.

"We work together in the film industry a couple of times. Nice fellow." Diamant said.

"Huh, well I'll be!" Riku laughed.

"Hey, the mirror's all set up!" Aether said.

"Mirror?" Riku and Tover raised an eyebrow.

"We'll explain on the way." M/n said to Tover. "It's nice meeting you, Riku!"

"Same here!" Riku chuckled out. They all waved goodbye to the blue haired male as they went to the Mirror to jump to the Land Of Hot Sands.

As soon as they arrived, they were greeted by the sandy lands as they soon saw a close by town.

"Wow! This place looks so colorful!" M/n said in awe.

"Looks lively." F/n muttered out.

"Look at that! There's a lot of Handcrafted jewelry and other stuff!" King said in awe with how beautifully well made the crafts were.

"Hehe! It really is beautiful, isn't it!"

"Gin!"

"Hey guys!" Gin said smiling brightly.

To Be Continued~

A/n
.... How come I didn't noticed this before?

Y'all know about the little level up potions in the Twisted Wonderland game, right? Doesn't it remind you of Eda's elixir to keep her curse at bay? I'm taking note of that!

[Book 2] °It Was Never Meant To Be° •Twisted Wonderland X Reader•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara