💎Stage Repaired: Part 45💎

3rd POV
"... I see. Something like that had happened before." Malleus muttered out. "Even so... The people who went Overblot will be surrounded by powerful magic. But, including me, nobody in this campus had seemed to notice this situation."

"Eh? Does that mean the outside of the venue had been peaceful all this time?" Kalim yelped out.

"Yeah. The students of Royal Sword Academy are singing in the gymnasium." Malleus said. "A crowd of humans are gathering there to watch their performance...."

"The battle of Magift, the test of defense magic, and the duel to decide to dorm head are being held in the Coliseum." Rook muttered. "All the events held in this place might damage some of the items outside the venue, that's why they set up a special barrier to prevent that to happen... That's what the teachers told me."

"If we didn't get Vil to return to his senses...." Epel mumbled.

"The rescue won't come no matter how much we resist him.... How terrifying." Ace gulped.

"What are we gonna do now? We can't really fix this entire Coliseum on our own, right?" Y/n mumbled out.

".... Hmm." Malleus hummed lightly before turning to Vil. "Well, alright then. You owe me one, Shöenheit."

"Eh?" Vil turned to Malleus confused. Then, everything started to rumble. Malleus was using his magic.

"Ffgna?! What's happening?! I'm getting a chill!" Grim said as he hopped into Y/n's arms.

"Ugh... What a strong pressure!" Jamil huffed out.

"Fufu. Child Of Man. This is my gift for you." Malleus chuckles out, turning his gaze to the girl.

"Huh?" Y/n hummed softly as she turned to Malleus. Confusion was in her eyes as she held onto Grim tightly. Epel was holding onto Hooty whole Owlbert was perched on Deuce's shoulder.

"Malleus, what are you doing?!" Vil asked concerned of what Malleus was trying to do.

"This is much easier than repairing a damaged fabric. Now, return to where you belong, return how it was supposed to be!" Malleus said as everything started to transform. And soon, everything turned white.

"... Uh!" They all slowly opened their eyes. ".... Eh, what?" Epel gasped when he and everyone is seeing right now. "No way! The venue had been restored to it's former state in an instance?!"

"You're right!" Deuce yelped out.

"Woahhhh?! Malleus, did you do this with your magic?! This is awesome!!" Kalim was easily impressed.

"Uwah.... I have seen his power during the Magift Tournament before, he's way stronger than us..." Ace muttered out.

"Wonderful, Roi De Dragon. Your magic is always marvelous!" Rook complimented Malleus.

"I get to see your performance if the stage is repaired right?" Malleus said with a sly smirk on his face. "I am interested in watching it."

"Thank you, Tsunotaro!" Y/n said to Malleus. The boys with Y/n just snapped their heads in her direction.

"Fu, haha! You're still calling me with that nickname even after you know who I really am." Malleus chuckled softly. (A/n: dear Hades help me! His chuckles!)

"I can't call you that anymore?" Y/n said to Malleus.

"No, I'm fine with it." Malleus said to Y/n, giving the girl a small head pat. He then turned to Vil. "Now, Shöenheit. I have fixed the stage for you, of course you will show me a great performance, right?"