💀Critical: Part 58💀

3rd POV
"Since then, I have started doing my beauty care." Rook chuckled softly.

".... But well, when I think about it now, the favorite actor he said was Neige....  he wouldn't mind seeing his fans dress up in a frayed sweatshirt and torn pants. That advice was unnecessary." Vil sighed out.

"H-Hahaha... But if Rook-San enjoy it more than usual after dressing up, then it's a good thing... I guess?" Epel muttered out.

"Exactly as you said. Facing the unknown.... It's always a beauté experience!" Rook hummed out. Something fast passed by.

"!! Grim!?" Y/n snapped her head.

"!! Let's chase after him!" Rook said as they all head down more stairs.

"Haa, haa... Grim-Kun!!" Epel huffed out.

"The inside of 'Tartaros' is just a one way road, we wouldn't lose sight of it..." Rook muttered out.

"Draaaa!!"

"!! Above us! Get ready!" Rook said as everyone gets ready to fight back.

"Graaaa!!!"

"That Phantom looks so similar to Grim!" Y/n yelled out as she sends a ball of fire towards the Phantom. The Phantom jumps out of the way only for it to be blasted by the others. It soon melted away.

"I thought it's Grim, but it's just a Phantom that looks similar to him from the back." Vil sighed out.

"I really thought it was Grim this time!" Epel huffed.

"Me too, I would never mistake any shape of an animal usually..." Rook muttered out. "I'm probably starting to get tired now."

"Would you like a sweet chocolate bar to restore your energy? Or a water bottle to calm yourself down?" Y/n said to Rook.

"Thank you for your kindness, Y/n-San." Rook said with a smile, taking the water bottle from Y/n.

"Yeah... We can't rush ourselves." Epel nodded.

"You will feel distracted when you're starting to get tired. Let's calm down and proceed carefully." Vil said. "Even if we failed to find Grim at this path... If we could have Idia restore the 'Cerberus System' after teaching him a lesson, then maybe we could find him. You understand how bold and stubborn Grim is more than anyone else. Having faith in your Dorm Students is also a duty of someone who manage the Dorm, Y/n. You should trust him and keep moving." Y/n smiles and nods. They continue down the stairs in an even pace.

".... Ah, look! It's the door of the next Asylum." Epel yelped out, pointing to the metal door up ahead.

"According to the map, after we get through that door.... We will finally reach the 'Underworld'." Vil sighed out.

"Which means, the most dangerous Phantoms are being kept here." Rook added. "Let's be cautious!" Entering the Asylum, they all have their guards up. They're ready to fight back.

"Now, what kind of trap did they set up this time?" Vil muttered out. They all wait for anything to happen, but nothing seem to be happening.

"Nothing happens." Y/n mumbled out. "It's so.... Quiet."

"Maybe they don't have enough time to deal with us now." Vil muttered out.

"It could be. This place is eerily quiet... And there isn't a sign of Phantoms moving in the cage." Rook added.

"How about we destroy the door with the 'Thunderstorm Spear' and escape from here?" Epel suggested.

"That's one of the methods... But 'Thunderstorm Spear' is the last resort we have in case something happens." Vil mumbled out. "We might encounter the Titan again, so we definitely can't use it now. Besides, 'Tartaros' is a one way path, we have to lock the door after we exit the Asylum, or else... The Phantoms that had escaped from the cage might sneak up behind us."