💮The Girl Among Men: Part 2💮

3rd POV
Murmurs and whispers echoed once again. Curiosity peeked in everyone.

"Isn't that a girl's name?" Gin mumbled.

"Hmph. This should be interesting." Diamant smirked.

"That's an odd name for a boy." Tover mumbled.

"Unexpected." Fritz muttered.

"Huh." King hummed lightly.

"Wonder what they look like...." Elliott muttered

"....." F/n just watched the Ceremony closely. His observant eyes never misses a single clue.

"M/n Weasley. The shape of thy soul is.... Caring, supportive, Happy-go-lucky, and yet... Motherly.... A soul perfect for... Diasomnia!" The Dark Mirror said. Everyone gasped.

"Holy Stars! Thank you!" M/n said to the Dark Mirror. Their voice....

"Just a second!" F/n name said, raising his hand.

"What in the name of the Great Seven are you doing?" Crowley huffed at the young Wonderlin.

"Who exactly are you, M/n? Are you a boy?" F/n asked.

"What kind of question is that?" The soon pulled down their hood, revealing long flowing H/c hair and E/c eyes. "I'm a girl, obviously."

"WHAT!?" They room gasped.

"A GIRL!?" King yelped.

"Why would she be in an All Boys School!?" Diamant added.

"She's cute." Gin and Elliott muttered.

"She looks strong tho." Tover mumbled.

"She reminds me of someone..." Fritz mumbled.

"In all my years of being the Headmaster, I have never seen this happen before! Never in the history of Night Raven Collage!" Crowley said.

"Does that mean I can't go here?" M/n asked.

"This is an All BOYS School after all." F/n said to M/n.

"Aw man!" M/n sighed.

"She must stay." Everyone turned to the Dark Mirror.

"WHAT!?" Everyone gasped.

"She has been selected by the ebony carriage, there for she must stay here at Night Raven Collage.

"Even if I'm a girl?" M/n asked.

"Your path starts here my child. You have two choices. You either leave Night Raven Collage and continue your life or you stay and see what the unknown takes you." The Dark Mirror said to the young girl. She thought for a moment before nodding with a smile.

"This world is full of mystery and I'm ready to go head first in this adventure! I'm staying here." M/n smiled brightly.

"Very well." The Dark Mirror nodded and gave a small smile.

"I can not believe this is happening." F/n mumbled out.

"That makes two of us." Crowley muttered.

°M/n Weasley
Age: 16
Year: First Year
School: Night Raven Collage

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After the Entrance Ceremony, everyone soon was taken to their respective dorms. Assigning some rooms, there were two extra rooms and a few guest rooms.