🎃Howl In The Night: Part 38🎃

3rd POV
In Scarabia's Venue, the School Shop, many Visitors were enjoying they're time there. Some also bought the Sweet Apple Filled Waffle from the Shop. Sam looked around with a firm nod.

"Okay, okay. The shop is closed now!" Sam announced. "... Haa. What a tough day." Sam retreats into the Shop to get some proper rest and relaxation, unaware of what's happening next.

"We get to buy the limited Night Raven Collage Waffle!" A Boy beamed in delight, waving the Pastry in his hand.

"It's worth the long queue, the waffle is really cute! Let's take a picture of it and upload it to Magicam." A Girl said to the Boy as he nodded.

"Here we go!" The two took a couple of pictures with the Waffle they bought and uploaded them to Magicam.

""#Halloweens The Best! #We're at NRC now #Lining up for 4 hours #Let's start eating #Diet starts tomorrow"." The Girl typed in her Magicam before posting. "... Uploaded! I get to take a selfie with this cute waffle."

"....... By the way, are you hungry?" The Boy asked the Girl.

"Actually.... I'm not." The Girl muttered out.

"Me too! Then let's throw them away, since we have uploaded the picture!" The Boy said to the Girl as she nodded. "Where is the rubbish tin.... Hmm, there's a lid on it."

"Please Don't Litter" was written on the sign.

"We can't throw it here. I'm not hungry, it would be troublesome to bring it along with us..." The Boy huffed out. (A/n: THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO EAT ANYTHING DELICIOUS!)

"Everyone is littering around there. It's fine, just throw it!" The Girl said to the Boy.

"You're right, it's fine since everyone is doing the same thing!" The Boy said as he and the Girl throw away the Waffles without a care.

Hiding in the surrounding trees, the Scarabias were observing the Visitors from afar as they deduct on who's a Visitor and who's a Magicam Monster.

"Ah. They ignore the signs and throw the rubbish away!" One of the Scarabia Residents whispered out. "They are not visitors, they are Magicam Monsters!"

"Dorm Leader...." Another Scarabia Resident muttered out. "We must get rid of the Monsters that ruined our Halloween!"

"You ready to go, Kalim?" Gin asked as Kalim nodded.

"Yeah, leave it to me." Kalim said with a smile. "I'll make sure they enjoy a fun Halloween! Following the plan, remember to let them run towards me."

"I know. You too, don't get found by them when you're hiding." Jamil said to Kalim.

"Okay! Let's start now." Kalim said and everyone nodded.

"YEAH!" And with that, Kalim ran deeper into the trees to hide from the Magicam Monsters.

".... That's what he said..." Jamil mumbled out. "I wonder if we could succeed in this plan."

"Have faith in him, Jamil-Kun!" Gin said, patting his shoulder. "I better get in position too. Good luck everyone!" Gin poofed out of there as he waited for his signal as Jamil waved off the blue smoke.

"There's no turning back now..." Jamil mumbled. "Everyone! To position!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Ah, incredible! I've received 20 Likes on the Waffle pictures that I posted just now." The Girl cheerfully said, looking through her Magicam Account. "There are comments that said they want to eat it too. Limited items are really photogenic."