🎃Deadly Beautiful: Part 40🎃

A/n
Author Here! Finally back from my Test Sickness! On with the Story!

3rd POV
The Magicam Monsters walked over to the Mirror to take more pictures with it until they were temporarily blinded by sparkles and shines as Vil seemingly appeared from it.

"L-Look......!" The Boy stuttered out, pointing to Vil who seems to have not noticed them just yet.

"Hmm, what..... Eh, Vil Shöenheit!?" It took her a while to recognize who it was, but when she did, the Girl couldn't help but gasp.

"I heard somewhere that he is a student of Night Raven Collage.... But I never thought I did meet him in real person!" The Boy stuttered out in realization.

"We could only see Vil up close for now.... Let's take a picture!" The Girl was practically bouncing around in delight seeing Vil so close.

"We might get scolded if we take a picture here, let's hide behind the door!" The Boy said as the Girl nodded.

"Okay." The Girl muttered as the two hid behind the door. They took a few Pictures of Vil as Vil haven't noticed them yet.

"Ah, there's someone behind Vil." The Boy muttered out. The person behind Vil revealed themselves. It was Epel. And just like Vil before him, he was shining and sparkling in the dimly lit room.

"S-So cute....! I never saw him on television before, maybe he's a magazine model." The Boy stuttered out and was immediately enchanted by Epel's cuteness. "I have no idea who he is, but let's take a picture first! We won't be able to meet a mysterious handsome boy like that again!" (A/n: Same energy as "You Won't Meet A Girl Like That Every Dynasty")

"I think we just discovered an idol of the new generation!" The Girl silently squealed in delight. ""#We meet Vil #A handsome boy that we never saw in 1000 years". This will definitely go viral if we upload the picture with these hashtags!"

"Vil." Epel muttered out, calling to Vil.

"Oh, Epel. Have you prepared our dinner?" Vil asked, turning to Epel in the process.

"Yes, it's in the best condition..... Now "You Guys"! Come here!" Epel called out. And with a snap of a finger, two Pomefiore Residents emerged from the darkness of the room.

"W-What's happening!? My body is moving on its own.....!" One of the Pomefiore Residents yelped out.

"Dorm Leader! Why would you do this!?" The other Resident yelped out, turning to Vil with the look of betrayal.

"Fufufu... It takes a lot of time. It's finally the time to devour you guys." Vil chuckled darkly. A smirk plastered onto his face.

"Devour..... What do you mean!?" One of the Residents gulped nervously by what Vil had said.

"You guys have always wanted to know the secret behind my beauty, right? Well, I guess I'll tell my poor dinner about this." Vil muttered out. "The secret behind my beauty is not expensive skin care or a healthy life... The real secret behind my beauty is to suck human blood."

"W-WHAT~~!?" The two Pomefiore Residents screamed in fear as they quiver in place.

"We can't suck the blood of an unhealthy person. The blood of a young and healthy person is the best." Vil said with a smirk. "I have been keeping my beauty and youth for a hundred years by sucking human blood."

"M-Monster....!" One of the Pomefiore Residents shouted, stuttering a bit.

"Fufu.... You're terrified expression is the best. But you're wrong, I'm not just a monster. I'm the monster among all the monsters.... Vampire!" An ominous aura surrounded Vil as the Magicam Monsters that were still hiding behind the door flinched.

"W-What does he mean!?" The Boy stuttered out softly.

"I don't know. No but, there's no way. Vampires are just a fictional character right.....?" The Girl muttered out.

"Then, you have been guiding us in a healthy life because......!" One of the Pomefiore Residents gulped.

"You want to eat us......!?" The two Pomefiore Residents shouted as they struggled, trying to break free from their state.

"Your blood is thick and your skin is in good condition. It's the best time to eat." Vil chuckled darkly. "Now, let's start eating, Epel."

"Okay, let's dig in." Epel nodded, approaching one of the Pomefiore Residents and bit their neck.

"UWAH!" The Pomefiore Resident screamed in pain and he soon grow pale and limp.

"Eh!?" The Magicam Monsters yelped, seeing the scene infront of them.

"He's biting the student's neck.... As if he's biting meat!!" The Boy said as he started to shake in fear.

"W-What is happening......!?" The Girl whimpered, shrinking in her spot.

"Haa.... Epel, you forgot your Table Manners." Vil sighed out as he approached the other Pomefiore Resident. "I'll show you an example, keep this in mind. You must do this when you start eating." Vil bit down on the Pomefiore Resident's neck, much more gentle then what Epel did.

"Ugh...." The Pomefiore Resident whimpered as Vil started to drink his Blood.

"Wait a minute, Vil is biting the student too!?" The Girl stuttered out.

"Did he suck his blood for real....?" The Boy muttered, sweat rolling down his face.

"U-Uh.... I can't....." The Pomefiore Resident Vil was feeding off of muttered out as he slowly grew weaker and weaker. "I can't believe my life will end here.... What a tragedy.... Ugh!" And soon, he collapsed.

"Eh- you gotta be kidding me.... The person that got sucked is not moving at all!" The Boy couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"N-No way.... Does that mean.... I can't believe this, Vil and that boy is...." The Girl gulped, sealing the deal for the Magicam Monsters.

"REAL VAMPIRES!?" The Magicam Monsters yelped out.

"Epel, can you do it properly this time?" Vil said, turning to Epel.

"Yes, Vil." Epel nodded, doing what Vil did to the Pomefiore Resident he was feeding off of earlier.

"N-No..... Stop...... Uh!" The Pomefiore Resident begged for Epel to stop until he collapsed on the ground.

"Ah! The other student just collapsed too!" The Boy stuttered out.

"Great job, we must suck human blood in order to keep our beauty." Vil said to Epel. "You must keep a good manner, just in case someone suspects you. Okay?"

"Thank you, Dorm Leader.... I mean- My Master." Epel said with a curtsy.

"No way.... I cants believe this, the secret behind Vil's Beauty is human blood...." The Boy Gulped.

"Oh? Food shouldn't run away." Rook muttered out, making the Magicam Monsters flinch as they slowly turn to Rook. "Oh, excuse me, you're a customer." Rook chuckled out, casually. "But, you have discovered Vil's Secret....... I can't let you go back."

"P-Please let us off!" The Boy stuttered out, begging Rook to let them go.

"We won't tell anyone about this!" The Girl added.

"I'm sorry, but we can't do that." The Magicam Monsters' blood ran cold hearing his voice.

"Vil.....!"

To Be Continued~

A/n
The Fairy Gala is tomorrow and I DON'T HAVE GEMS TO ROLE FOR THAT SSR LEONA CARD! DANG IT! I bet Y/n would use the opportunity to tease the living daylights out of the lion because of it.