🎃Security System Pomefiore: Part 25🎃

3rd POV
"Alright, let's see what Chaotic Mess Pomefiore got themselves into." Y/n said as she head towards the Mirror Chamber where Pomefiore's Venue is held at.

"All these ugly behavior....... I can't bear with it anymore!"

"It's a duel. Pick u the glove that I just throw!"

"Not even 1 minute I got here and things are already escalating badly." Y/n said, sighing as she entered the room.

"Oh! Your gloves have fallen on the ground." One of the boys in the sea of people said, picking up the black silk gloves and returning them to their owner.

"Oh, I apologize, than you for- Why did I pick it!? You guys have to pick the gloves, not me!" The Pomefiore Resident, who were the owner of the gloves, yelped out.

"Yeah, you know how to play along! Would you take a video with us?" The boy asked the Pomefiore Resident.

"As a memory of our combination! Yay!" Another boy added as they flashed their cameras once again.

"Ugh! I can't bear with these humiliations anymore!" The Pomefiore Resident grunted out.

"Don't think about escaping from a battle. Fight us in honor!" Another Pomefiore Resident said to the boy.

"Everyone, you can't start a fight! Please stop." Rook and Epel went in-between the two Pomefiore Residents and the Magicam Monsters. Vil was witnessing this all and was angry.

"What is happening here!?" Vil shouted. "The Dorm Students are pissed off..... Those Visitors are taking pictures inside the Mirror Chamber!"

"AH!? Vil, why are you here!?" Epel yelped out. "..... Don't come over here!"

"Eh?" Vil was a little confused as to why until....

"IT'S VIL SHÖENHEIT!!!!!!!" The Magicam Monsters went ballistic.

"He really did come! His costume looks so cool!"

"His legs are so long! And his face is so small! It's the prettiest thing I've ever seen!" The Magicam Monsters started overwhelming Vil with their cameras and were crowding around him.

"Ugh! The flash is so bright...." Vil tried covering his eyes behind his hands and arms but it was no use. There were too many cameras for him to handle.

"Stop right now!!" Epel shouted as he, Rook, and Y/n went infront of Vil to sheild him from the Magicam Monsters.

"Here. This will help with the flashing lights." Y/n said, putting her large witch hat on Vil's head. It was big enough to cover his eyes from the blinding camera lights.

"It's not right to appreciate Vil's beauty like this, please keep your phones away." Rook calmly said to the Visitors there. But it had no effect what's so ever.

"As expected from a supermodel!! He has bodyguards to protect him~!" One of the Magicam Monsters shouted out as everyone cheered in delight.

"Is that Vil's Girlfriend!? She's so pretty!! I've seen her around but couldn't see her face because of her hat! Even his girlfriend is protecting him! So cute!!!" This made Y/n and Vil freeze before snapping out of it.

"..... We won't be able to communicate with them in this way." Vil said to the three infront of him.

"What should we do?" Y/n quietly asked.

"While Epel and Rook are sheilding me from the Magicam Monsters.... Y/n and I will drive them away with magic!" Vil said. The last sentence made Rook and Epel flinch a bit but didn't question it. It was the only possible way to drive the Magicam Monsters out of the Mirror Chamber.