💀 Intruders: Part 5💀

A/n
Fufufu... It has begun. :)

3rd POV
"Out of all the members, Rook is the only one that could judge our performance in a fair way. Rook, you must have noticed it. Our movements at the actual performance are actually worse than we did during our rehearsal."

"That's....." Room mumbled.

"Be honest with me." Vil firmly said.

".... Oui. You were right about that." Rook nodded. "My position is in the back row, that's why I was able to see all of you. Your sweat, tears and smile! With the performance that gets more and more beautiful with each movement! I've always been fascinated by your performance everytime we practiced. Because of this, I can see we have lost the brightness during our actual performance..... I was really frustrated. No matter how much I wanted to cover you, I cants move my body the way I want. I believe everyone has the same situation as me, it is painful for us. For that reason, I..."

"Aren't you the one that compliments us!?" Epel huffed out. "Right after we got off the stage.... Didn't you say it was the best performance ever!? Did you lie to us!?"

"Epel-Kun..." Rook sighed.

"Yes, indeed. Rook did say it was the best Performance ever." Vil nodded.

"All of you have just shown the best performance to our audience." The words echoed in their minds.

"But he didn't say it was the most beautiful stage ever." Vil said.

"Ah!" Epel's eyes went wide.

"He has been looking at us all the time, it must be very obvious to how different our Performance is. It was the best compliment for us." Vil explained. "..... But yet, he couldn't lie to himself by voting for our team. Am I right, Rook?"

"..... Roi Du Poison. You always understand my mind." Rook gave a gentle smile. (A/n: They are soulmates!)

"That's not it, you have always been like that ever since we first met." Vil sighed. "Do you still remember the first things you said to me? It was... 'Hey, I watched your performance the other day. I know about you...'"

"!?" Y/n jumped out of her seat.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Epel asked.

"Something's coming...." Y/n mumbled, her eyes glowed bright yellow. A sound was heard from outside as the ground beneath them shook violently like an earthquake.

"!?" Everyone got up from where they were sitting as they looked around.

"Earthquake!?" Epel stuttered out.

"Oh no..." Y/n started to step away from the window. Room noticed.

".... No!" Rook snapped his head towards the window. "Look outside the window!"

"What is that!? There is a group of people riding a skateboard in the sky!" Kalim yelped out nervously.

"What did you say!?" Vil didn't believe what Kalim said until he saw them too. "Except for special events, this school is being covered in a magic barrier to prevent visitors from entering this campus!"

"Did they break through the barrier!?" Jamil yelped out.

"How did they do it...!?" Vil muttered in a panic.

"They are flying towards here." Rook mumbled.

"Everyone! Get away from the window! NOW!" Y/n shouted from the other side of the room. The guys didn't have time to react so Y/n used her Magic to get everyone away from the window and to the other side of the room just in time before the people flying towards them came crashing in.