🎃Trick Or Treat: Part 13🎃

3rd POV
While the four were just talking, all of the sudden a little kid bumped into Floyd and fell on the ground.

"Ouch!" The little kid yelped out.

"Hmm?" Floyd hummed lightly as he looked down.

"A little girl just bumped into you." Grim said to the tall eel.

"Uwah! So small! I thought a little fish was tickling me." Floyd chuckled out.

"Hie! I-I'm sor-sorry!" The little girl stuttered out, feeling a bit intimidated by Floyd due to his height.

"Floyd. You're scarying the kid with your height difference." Jamil said to Floyd with a small sigh at the end.

"Indeed. Looking up at a person who is twice the size as you is really terrifying..." Ace added. A small bead of sweat was seen on the side of his cheek.

"Eh, really? Sorry, do you feel better if if I crouch down?" Floyd said as he crouched down to the little girl's height. "... Little fish. It's dangerous if you keep looking at other places when walking."

"I'm sorry. But... Uhm... I can't find..." The little girl tried her best to find her words, but she seemed a bit nervous.

"Are you looking for something?" Jamil asked the little girl, bending down a bit so she wouldn't be intimidated by him.

"Are you lost?" Ace asked, tilting his head to the side.

"No, it's not..." The little girl mumbled out.

"It's okay, dear. Just tell us what's wrong and we'll help you." Y/n said to the little girl with a soft smile. The little girl seemed to have calmed down when she saw Y/n.

"I'm looking for a place where I have to show them the stamp that I collected from all the stamp rallies." The little girl answered.

"You're talking about the place to submit the card of the stamp rally, right?" Ace asked.

"Ah, I know where it is." Floyd chimed in. "Here, follow me. I'll bring you there." Floyd soon stood up.

"Miss Witch, is it okay if I hold your hand?" The little girl asked Y/n.

"It's okay. Want me to come with you?" The little girl nodded as she hold onto Y/n's hand as they soon followed behind Floyd.

"She's really good with kids, huh?" Jamil muttered out, receiving a nod from Ace as they followed behind them.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Arriving at the front gate of the school, hundreds of people were coming in and out as a few students of Night Raven Collage handled the stamps and greatings to the visitors. Floyd looked around before calling out to someone.

"Jade~" Floyd said as he soon spotted his brother not so far away.

"Floyd, you bring so many people here." Jade said, turning to the group.

"Yeah, this little child is looking for you." Floyd said, gesturing towards the little girl who still held onto Y/n's hand.

"Me?" Jade hummed lightly.

"Go ahead, dear." Y/n whispered to the little girl as she nodded.

"Yes... I have collected all seven stamps!" The little girl said to Jade.

"I see, you have taken part in collecting the stamps. Can you show me your card?" Jade said to the little girl. The little girl handed her card to Jade as the tall eel took a quick look before smiling. "... Wonderful! Indeed, you have collected all the stamps. Alright then, can you please say the password?"