🎃White Wolf: Part 39🎃

3rd POV
"Haaa.... Haa.... It's safe if we have arrived here." The Girl muttered out, slowing down and making a full stop to catch her breath.

"The scream just now.... Did those people get defeated by the werewolf....." The Boy huffed out as he turned back to the path where they came from.

"I-It's fine! We should think of ourselves first...." The Girl stuttered out to the Boy as they were soon engulfed in an eerie silence. The rustling of the bushes broke the said silence, making the Magicam Monsters flinch by the sudden noise.

"T-There's something moving in the bush just now....!" The Boy stuttered out. A low growl was heard that sounded similar to a wolf as voice soon spoke out.

"You guys...." They said in a low tone. They soon jumped out, revealing themselves to the two Magicam Monsters. "I'm going to tear you apart!! GAO!!" It was non other than Kalim, and he was doing werewolf role eerily well.

"KYAAAA!!! IT'S THE WEREWOLF!!!" The Boy screamed out.

"GO AWAY!!!!!!" The Girl yelped out as Kalim put on his best performance he could as a werewolf. Howling, Growling, even circling them as he's ready to jump on them any minute. The look in his eyes shows he's not Kalim but something else entirely.

"I-It's growing at us! We'll get eaten!!" The Boy yelped out.

"I won't litter again! Please forgive me~~~~~!!!!" The Girl screamed as she and the Boy ran for their lives and booked it out of Night Raven. Kalim gave one final howl just in case to convince them as he watches the two disappear from sight.

"Holy Genie.... Is that the Sunshine of Scarabia?" Gin gulped, not expecting to see Kalim like this.

".... Uhm, Dorm Leader.....?" One of the Scarabia Residents slowly approached Kalim with hesitation. Kalim turned to the Scarabias, still doing his Werewolf Act, but the Scarabia Residents aren't sure if he's acting or not anymore.

"K-Kalim?" Even Jamil stuttered out in shock Kalim like this.

"Hmm? The Visitors are gone. Have they gone back?" Kalim asked as if nothing happened. "I wanted to take a picture with them if they reflected on themselves.... That's too bad."

"Ah, it's the usual Dorm Leader!" One of the Scarabia Residents sighed in relief.

"T-That scared me... I thought you have become a real werewolf!" Another Scarabia Resident yelped out.

"Scared the spirits out of me, kid. Sweet Apples... For a second, I thought you were being controlled by someone..." Gin muttered out softly and gave a sigh of relief.

"Kalim, you act just like a real werewolf!" Jamil was still in shock. "It's different from the first when you show us your act as a werewolf. How did you improve so much?"

"When I show the others my acting of a werewolf, they say I don't look like one at all... Rook is the one who helped me with my training!" Kalim explained with a smile.

"Rook?" Jamil mumbled.

"The Huntsman from Pomefiore?" Gin tilted his head as Kalim nodded, his wolf ear flopping around.

"Yep! Rook is detailed about Animals. He told me everything about werewolves. It was a great help! I even showed it to Y/n who knows her animals well like Rook and she said it was close to the real deal!" Kalim couldn't help but beamed in delight as he was proud of what he did. "Ah, I should thank the Magic Carpet too." The Magic Carpet floated next to Gin and bopped around. "You trick them with your tassels that made them think it's the tail of the werewolf, and Gin, you helped out a lot with helping Carpet not being seen and make me go ZOOOOM!! As expected from Jamil! This plan is a big success. You have done a great job on telling people about the rumour of the werewolf. It sounded so real that it made the visitors feel scared.... Thanks to everyone, we got to succeed in this plan. Thank you!"

"He's still the Sunshine Child of Scarabia. Haha!" Gin chuckled softly. "A Sunshine Child that shouldn't be underestimated.... Whatsoever...." He's not gonna forget that performance Kalim pulled off anytime soon.

"...... I don't think so....." Jamil mumbled out. "If your real acting that makes this plan a success.  You choose the right people to help you with your training. Setting up a plan by looking ahead of the future. This is the motto of Scarabia, "Being thoughtful of the future". You're doing a great job as a Dorm Leader, Kalim."

"!?" Kalim was stunned by what he heard as a big smile broke out onto his face. "Hehe, thank you! Well done, everyone! I believe it will become the best Halloween ever! The Halloween Party can be held safely tomorrow. Let's enjoy it to the fullest!"

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

In the Mirror Chamber where the Pomefiore Stamp Rally Venue was being held in, everything was dimly lit and dark, making it hard for anyone to see without getting another source of light.

"So this is the Dark Mirror. It looks like a normal mirror than I expected." A Boy muttered out as he took a closer look at the Mirror that floated in the center of the room. The Mirror looks dead as it disappeared, only showing the reflections of the people and the room.

"Don't you think this Mirror Chamber radiates a mysterious aura?" A Girl tugged on the Boy's arm lightly. "Besides that, an outsider can only enter this Mirror Chamber for once a year during Halloween! Ah, we're not allowed to take a here...." The Girl said, noticing the Signs floating next to the Mirror. "But we won't be able to take the picture again if we don't do it now...."

"There's nobody around here. It wouldn't cause any trouble if we just take some pictures!" The Boy said to the Girl, pulling out his phone.

"You're right. Let's do it!" The Girl nodded, taking out her own Phone in the process. And like the previous Magicam Monsters, they didn't hesitate to take pictures and ignore the Warning Signs. In the more darker areas of the room, Vil and a couple of the Pomefiore Residents hid silently as they determine their next move.

"They started taking pictures of the Mirror Chamber, too bad. Looks like they are not our precious guests." Vil muttered out. "They are Magicam Monsters and Paparazzi... Taking a picture without permission is rude. Then just wanted to create a topic."

"It's a good thing to take a picture of a beautiful scenery, because you can keep the beauty with you forever. I understand their feelings. But it's not good to violate the rules." Rook mumbled out, shaking his head lightly in disappoinment.

"Ah! Those people are touching the gate! Not only that, they're trying to open it too!!" Epel yelped out. "It's an important gate to guide the soul of the chosen student. We couldn't open it without the key. That's what the principal said...." (A/n: That or, y'know, Grim.)

"We must punish them for violating the rules." Vil huffed. Frustration was evident in his tone. Vil turned to Epel and Rook, a smile slowly creeping it's way onto his lips. "Rook, Epel, are you ready?"

"Oui!/Yes!" The two nodded as they soon got into position.

To Be Continued~

A/n
After some time, I think this is long enough to lift the "Discontinued" sign and Continue the Book. I truly do love writing this Book, but in retaliation for those People who said they can "Do Better" than my Filipino ADHD butt, this was they only way I could put them in their place. I apologize for those who did like my Books so far and that I had to drag you all into this BS. I'll see you guys in the next Chapter!