💀To The Land Of Grief: Part 21💀

A/n
Aight, time to plant something in y'all's brains. Imagine Jamil and Silver singing Pillowtalk by Zayn. Okay, on with the story!

3rd POV
"Well then, only half a day is left. The next examination is-" Ida was immediately got cut off by blaring red lights and loud siren alarms. "Hmm?"

"Deputy Head." An Operator called in from a radio.

"Yes, this is Idia Shroud. What happened?" Idia calmly asked.

"Someone is attacking the facility." The Operator informed.

"Huh? What do you mean? How about the 'Invisible Shield'?" Idia asked in a panic.

"The Shield is operating as usual. It should be impossible for foreign enemies to see it..." Ortho told Idia.

"The Charon Hepta Team is now ready to go. We had launched a reconnaissance drone to the sea in advance." The Operator informed Idia and Ortho.

"Understood. Connected the external monitoring system of all drones, displaying the video on monitor." Ortho said as the video soon appeared on the screen.

~★~

"Bonjour! Everyone from the Land of Grief! I seek beauty and help them... Also known as, Le Chasseur D'anour, Rook Hunt! You have taken away my ally.... I'm here to rescue Vil Schöenheit from this critical moment!"

".... I should not be surprised by this and yet I am...."

~★~

"EHHHHHHHHHH!? R-R-ROOK-SHI!?" Idia yelped out, stuttering and stumbling over his words. Idia and Ortho glanced at each other, sharing the same surprised expression before looking back at the monitor. "Why is he here!? I mean, how is he here!?"

"Was that Y/n Onee-Chan to heard in the background too?!" Ortho stuttered out.

"How are they here!?" Idia gulped nervously as the Operator called in.

"The Hepta Team has arrived at the battle situation. Eliminate the attacker now." The Operator informed Idia.

"Stop, stop! I want to but we can't do that!" Idia said to the Operator. "Arrest them for now!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

At the surface of the Sea, the Hepta Team soon arrived, seeing the "Attackers" hovering over the water's surface.

"Attacker is spotted by the vision supplements. Starting the operation now." One of the Charons mumbled out, reporting back to "S.T.Y.X".

"Ah, the people in black armour who kidnapped Vil-San and the others have appeared!" Epel said, pointing towards the Charons. "Which means.... Rook-San was right about that. Your Unique Magic is so amazing!"

"A Hunter's Eyes are always so sharp in hunting their prey." Y/n mumbled out.

"Not as sharp as the eyes of an Owl." Rook said with a charming smile back at Y/n. "Listen, Epel-Kun, Y/n-San. After battling to some extent, we need to surrender right away." Rook muttered softly, only the three of them can hear. "Our goal is not to defeat them."

"It's to be captured and enter the Land of Grief.... Isn't it?" Epel muttered out.

"Oui. In front of that flying army, we are in extremely disadvantaged position now." Rook mumbled out. "I should make a foothold first." Rook used some magic to freeze the surface of the Sea for them to stand on.