🎃Effortless: Part 9🎃

3rd POV
"That annoying speaking habit... It's really Idia." Vil muttered out with a sigh.

"Hihi, are you surprised? As you can see, my Halloween costume is... Pumpkin Knight!" Idia said proudly.

"I see, Pumkin Knight!.... What is that?" Deuce asked.

"Eh! Don't tell me, you don't know about the famous horror movie "Pumkin Hollow"!?" Idia gasped lightly.

"I never heard of it before... Eh, only me!? Does everyone know about this movie?" Deuce said as he turned to the others.

"Nope." Everyone answered.

"I would sometimes check for a movie at the mini theater, but I never heard of this movie before." Vil said.

"Ugh! This is why I don't talk to normies!" Idia grunted out. "This is the costume of a ghost that's appeared in "Pumkin Hollow"! The theme of decorations is the incarnation of a failed Jack-o'-lantern. The grudge of the abandoned Pumkin that can't be eaten and decorated turns it into a Pumkin Knight... He returns to the farm he once belonged to, and attacks people when night arrives. It's a B grade horror movie. This is common sense."

"After hearing the description of the stories, I think it's more like a Z grade movie than a B grade." Vil said to Idia.

"When this time arrived, my Magicam account will only focus on the topic of "Pumkin Hollow"." Idia said.

'Idia has a Magicam account?!' Y/n thought to herself. She didn't expect Idia to have a Magicam account.

"The police who investigate the case thought that the Pumpkin Knight is actually a human, when he removes it's helmet... There's another Pumkin in it! It's really awesome!" Ortho said, sharing the same enthusiasm for the movie like his brother.

"Right, that J's the famous scene!" Idia said proudly. "Our idea is to use the projection mapping to produce the background and sound of the movie again... Then I will show up as the Pumpkin Knight. But we didn't want to spoil any of the story for those who want to watch the movie, after a long consideration... We arrange an illusion effect and reflection that shows me headless when I remove the helmet."

"Idia, you're not using a tablet today but yet you can speak so fluently." Cater said to the flamed haired male.

"Hmph. There's nothing to be afraid of when I'm wearing a helmet." Idia huffed out.

"So cool -3 completely transformed himself into a Pumkin Knight!!" Deuce said, impressed with what Idia has presented to them all.

"Is that it? But I think that is the usual Idia..." Cater sweat dropped. "... But yeah, your costume, or should I say, armor is very authentic. It looks like a real one! I can feel your technical ability in this."

"Never underestimate one's ability, Cater. Especially, Idia's." Y/n muttered softly.

"Hihihi. Projection mapping plus live action show... I will show you the attraction of "Pumkin Hollow" by my technical ability!" Idia said proudly.

"He's really proud of what he did." Hooty muttered out.

"As he should." Y/n and Grim said in unison.

"The quality of this set of Halloween is really high! Not only magic you used your engineering skill in this, as expected from Ignihyde!" Crowley nodded. "It's possible to say the Halloween of this year is the best one among all the recent years... Ah, the next one is the last dorm. That's too bad, but I'm looking forward to it. Then let's go to the next place! It's the stamp rally venue of Pomefiore, the Mirror Chamber!"

"Hmm... Wonder what dazzling decore the Pomefiore's have for their Venue." Hooty said.

"Most likely over the top and nothing but the best." Y/n mumbled out.

"Guess we have to wait and see on this one." Grim said. "And prepare your glasses, just in case."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The echoes of metal was heard as everyone walks to the Mirror Chamber. The sound was coming from non other than Idia's costume.

"Idia. I'm surprised that you can walk with that heavy armor." Jade said to the flamed haired male.

"This armor is made of lightweight material, it isn't heavy despite it's appearance." Idia said to Jade.

"Then what's with this metallic sound?" Azul asked.

"Ah, have you noticed?" Idia said. Ives inserted a sound effect that'll play when I'm walking. Isn't it great? Hihi."

"It's a pervert thinking that normal people can't think of, as expected from Idia." Jade said. Sweat was rolling down the side of Azul and Jade's faces.

"... That doesn't sound like a complement." Idia pouted then soon sighed.

"Hey, only people in this campus are allowed to enter the Mirror Chamber right?" Kalim asked Crowley.

"I've heard someone say it during Magift before, it's an important place so normal people can't enter..." Y/n added.

"Yes. No matter what kind of Event it is, people who're outside the campus are not allowed to enter the Mirror Chamber." Crowley said. "But it's possible to visit it in Halloween week. The Dark Mirror in the Mirror Chamber is the most important magic tool of Night Raven Collage. Due to the authority of our campus, the visitors are not allowed to take a picture of it."

"Crowley, we've arrived." Y/n said to the Headmaster when she noticed he was about to walk pass it.

"Ah, right. Thank you my dear." Crowley said to Y/n as he cleared his throat. "Here, let's head to the Mirror Chamber!" The doors to the Mirror Chamber soon opened. Everyone was expecting to be blinded by dazzling decore, but what they saw was something unexpected.

".... I take back what I said." Y/n mumbled out as she saw the Mirror Chamber is still the same. The only thing she saw were some signs that said 'No Photography'.

"Bonjour. The Halloween Steering Committee, Headmaster, and our lovely Mlle hibou." Rook greeted everyone once they all got into the room. "Everyone is wearing such beautiful costumes. Halloween week will be the best!.... Well of course, Pomefiore won't lose either." (A/n: And then there's Ramshackle who doesn't have a costume yet.)

"As expected." Hooty muttered out.

"Look as much as you like. This Wonderful Halloween Venue!" Rook said. They all blinked and stayed silent for a while.

"Even if you tell us to look..." Jack muttered under his breath. "I don't see any Halloween decorations."

"Did you guys didn't have enough time to make the decorations?" Kalim asked.

"Fufufu, it's not. We keep the Mirror Chamber as it is " Rook said. "This is the completed beauty of it!" Pairs of footsteps was heard before it stopped.

"That's right. We didn't have to add anything to the Mirror Chamber. Since this is the icon of our campus." Vil said. "The most important thing in fashion is matching. It's a common thing to match the beauty of the costume to the location. We will bring out the beauty of the Mirror Chamber, this is the best collaboration. Keeping up with the tradition of our campus, this is the Halloween of Pomefiore!" Soon enough, Vil and Epel revealed their Halloween costumes.

"The theme of our costume is.... Vampire." Epel said, feeling a bit shy.

"How? It's a beautiful costume that suits Pomefiore right?" Vil added with a small chuckle at the end. Everyone there was starstruck by the costumes. They were in awe.

"... It sparkles, it shimmers, it shines, it delights." Y/n muttered out before snapping out of her trance.

"... Ha! I'm so fascinated by it that I have forgotten my words." Crowley said, snapping out of his trance by the costumes.

"Fufufu. It's the reaction I expected." Vil chuckled out.

To Be Continued~

A/n
Sorry for late update on the story. I got sick again and was in a really bad headspace to write. But now I'm back!