🎃Curse Of The Pirates: Part 35🎃

3rd POV
"There are some customers that went missing in the Colosseum now! It must be the curse of the pirates!" The Savanaclaw Resident yelped out.

'EHH~~~~~!!??' The Boy and Girl started to feel anxiety rise within them as they struggle to say a word.

"Even though we set up a sign that wanted them not go touch the treasures, I can't believe they decide to ignore it!" The Savanaclaw Resident huffed out.

"They will get attacked by the Pirate Ghosts! We just find them! HEY, WHERE ARE YOU!?" They shouted, calling out for the Magicam Monsters, pretending that they couldn't find them.

'I want to tell them "I'm Here!".... But I can't open my mouth!' The Boy thought, sweat starting to drip down his face.

"..... No response. Let's search over there!" The Savanaclaw Resident suggested as the other nodded.

"Yeah!"

'Wait, don't go! I'm here! Please notice us!' The Girl thought, trying her best to break free from whatever was holding her still but ultimately failed to do so as the Savanaclaw Residents left the area. 'No way.... They leave us alone.'

'Does that mean we have to stand here forever? I don't want that to happen!' The Boy thought as he frantically looking around, trying to find something or someone to help them out.

'H.... H.....' The Spell was broken.

"HELP ME!!!!!!!" The Boy and Girl shouted out loud. It took them a few seconds until they realized...

"... Ha! I can speak. I can move too!" The Girl said in relief.

"This is great! Does that mean we have broken the curse?" The Boy turned to the Girl with a grin on his face.

"I believe it is!" The Girl cheerfully said. "Let's run away now! I don't want the same thing to happen again." The Boy nodded as the two started booking it out of there.

"Shishishi... They keep shivering. How pitiful~" Ruggie chuckled out.

"Ha. It's better if you said it without laughing." Leona said with a smirk.

"Everything's set. Now we wait for Jack." Tover muttered out as Leona and Ruggie nodded.

".... We have prepared the show with our Unique Magic. Now, we will see how Jack works this out." Leona mumbled out. "Let me see the ability of the First Year Student."

"This Hunts almost over. We're counting on you, Jack." Tover muttered out as they wait patiently for Jack.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"We will reach the exit soon." The Boy huffed out.

"Haa~ This sucks. Strange things keep happening to us..." The Girl pouted.

"I know right~~ But we get to create the best Halloween Memory ever." The Boy said to the Girl. "Ah~Ah. I should have taken a video when the treasures turned into sand, it might go viral...." The Boy and Girl froze in place as they heard the sound of steel being dragged. It was close by, sending chills down their spine.

"Eh? What was that noise...?" The Girl muttered out.

"I don't know. It sounds like something is dragging along...." The Boy said, turning to the Girl. The sound of steel being dragged continued before stopping as a deep voice spoke out.

"You guys....." They said in a dark tone.

"!! W-Who's voice is it!?" The Boy yelped out in fear.

"You dirty thief....." A low growling sound was heard after, making the Magicam Monster shudder.

"T-Thief!? What do you mean!?" The Girl stuttered out. The sound of steel being dragged continued as who ever was talking continues to speak to the Magicam Monsters.

"You never know.... When the pirates went through when they collected the treasures....." They said with a growl. "Sometimes we will sink down in a rainstorm.... Sometimes we will collapse when we don't eat or drink for a few days.... We must keep sailing even when we lose our friend... Yoooooo..... Hoooooo....."

"Is this... The pirate ghost!?" The Boy yelped out.

"But I thought they had forgiven us!?" The Girl stuttered out.

"We're prepared for this. We will sacrifice our lives to protect the treasures...." The Voice howled out, making the Magicam Monsters quiver in their spot. "How about you?" The sounds of steel being dragged was getting closer and closer to them.

"H-Hey, the voice is getting closer to us.....!" The Girl stuttered out, pulling on the Boy's arm.

"Where are you!?" The Boy shouted.

"You try to steal the treasure we collected...." The dragging of Steel cane to a stop as a pirate sword hits the ground and soon enough, the owner of the sword revealed himself to them. ".... THAT MEANS YOU'RE READY TO FIGHT WITH US!!!!!"

"KYAAAA!!! IT'S HERE!!!" The Boy shouted in fear, stumbling backwards.

IT'S THE GHOST!!!!" The Girl screamed out.

"I'll let you know.... What will happen when you touch my treasures!!! GAO!!!" Jack growled out at the two, showing his canines in the process, making the Magicam Monsters scream in fear on the top of their lungs.

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I WON'T TOUCH THE TREASURES AGAIN!" The Girl shouted, throwing away the ruby that was in her pocket.

"PLEASE DON'T CURSE ME!! LET US GO!!!!" The Boy added, equally scared as the Girl as the two didn't hesitate to run straight out of Night Raven Collage for good.

"The cost is clear. They're gone!" Tover gave them the 'All Good' signal as everyone soon relaxed.

".... Alright! Serves you well, Magicam Monsters!" Jack chuckled out victoriously.

"Oh, how scary." Ruggie chuckled out as everyone gathered around and head to Jack.

"Ah, Leona and Ruggie. The other Dorm Residents too!" Jack said, turning around to face everyone.

"Shishishi. The Magicam Monsters are all gone." Ruggie chuckled out.

"They are so fast at escaping!" One of the Savanaclaw Residents laughed out.

"It's better if they run faster in the beginning! Heeheehee." Another added.

"You did amazing Jack my boy." Tover gave Jack a head pat with a smile.

"Guys, thank you for following my plans." Jack said, giving them a respectful bow. "But... In the end, we still cast magic on those people...."

"Jack, did you not know about this? It's a Pirate way to pay back their enemies." Ruggie told Jack. "They violate the rules first, so they shouldn't complain about anything when we take action. Besides that, we didn't harm them. We're just giving them a little surprise!"

"That's right! Hahaha!" One of the Residents nodded.

"Hahaha... Only our Dorm will do something like that." Jack chuckled out.

"You used my Unique Magic as the opening." Leona said to Jack. "I won't go easy on you if you put up an unsightly show......" Tover gave Leona a look before the Lion continues. "But after seeing them running away like a bunch of Impala.... Hehe. You did a great job, Jack."

".....!" Jack was stunned by the compliment. He broke into a big smile as he bowed at Leona. "Thank you! Tomorrow, we will have the best Halloween Party ever. Everyone.... I mean, Boys! Let's have fun tomorrow! Yoho!"

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" They all cheered out.

"Your acting advice did wonders for us. Thank you, Tover-Senpai." Jack said to Tover as the Tiger gave a smile.

"No problem. Besides, my husband taught me everything I need to know about acting! He was Pomefiore's Dorm Leader after all!" Everyone snapped their heads towards Tover. They were speechless.

"YOUR WHAT!?"

To Be Continued~