"What is this...?"

Looking inside the notebook, I saw that it was designed for coaches, having some areas to create athlete's profiles, as well as other various uses.

"Where did you find this...?" I couldn't help but ask, having completely forgotten about the food I had placed down.

"I had gone to various stores to find it. This city has access to more stores, but it's also easier to get lost."

Despite still not glancing in my direction, I could feel the sincerity in his actions. But wait...

"Tsukishima-san, was this what you were doing that one morning? You know, the morning where you went on an 'early-morning run'?"

Tsukishima's quiet sigh was enough to confirm my suspicions.

"I... I honestly don't know what to say. Thank you for this. It's going to be a huge help with my work as a coach in training!"

While Tsukishima was still keeping his gaze distant, I could see a small smile forming on his face.

"Ah, right. I forgot to answer your question. I don't mind you calling me by my first name, Kei-chan!"

I had totally used the 'chan' in a teasing tone, and Tsukishima's instant glare was enough to confirm that I had gone too far.

"Fine... No 'chan'. But seriously, you shouldn't be so tense all the time Kei. Your gray hair will come in sooner if you do."

Letting out a small laugh, I was finally able to get Kei to loosen up.

"I suppose you got me there. Come, let's return to the others."

Ruffling my hair slightly, Kei turned back to head back to the others.

Stuffing the notebook in my pocket as well as picking up my plate, I realized what Kei had done.

"Hey, come back here! No one gets away with ruffling my hair!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"How much energy does Nishinoya-senpai have? He must be running low by now..."

We had all headed to our rooms for the evening, and while us responsible girls had wanted to head to bed early so we could be well-rested, the boys had other plans. And by boys, I mean Nishinoya-senpai. It had been three hours since we had called it a day, and he was still going. We could hear it all from our room.

"Shimizu-senpai... Could you please go ask them to be quiet...?" Yachi-san pleaded, covering her face with the pillow nearby.

"I don't think that would work Yachi-san. If Nishinoya-senpai sees Shimizu-senpai, I'm sure he'll only get louder."

"I guess you're right." Yachi groaned, pushing the pillow closer to her face.

"I can go talk to them."

Both Yachi and I were shocked to see Kiyoko standing up.

"Just please, call me Kiyoko-senpai instead of using my last name. We're friends, right?"

Both of us were quick to agree to this, and watched as Kiyoko left the room.

"Do you think she'll really be able to get the boys to be quiet?" I questioned, grabbing my nearby water bottle to get a quick sip.

"Who knows. She really is amazing, so hopefully she can get them to be quiet."

"I agree."

Soon after, we heard the noise suddenly come to a halt, and not even a minute later Kiyoko had returned to us.