Chapter Twenty Four : About Time

Throughout the movie Jungkook often took out his phone, texting. Jimin was giving his full attention to the movie, although sometimes getting up to get us something to eat.

Taehyung was also very attentive to the movie, occasionally turning to me, often yawning.

I had my hands in the sweatshirt pocket and enjoyed the good acting and the story. I had never seen it and I have to admit that Rachel MacAdams is very good. I'm not too good in English so thank god for the subtitles.

At the proposal scene I clapped my hands, startling Taehyung.

"Sorry!" I chuckled before explaining. "I just totally agree with Mary, like, I would hate to get proposed to in front of people. Like, we always see it in tv shows and movies. But a proposal is just so personal and intimate. Plus, it's a pain having people around."

"I'll try and remember." Jungkook joked.

"Maybe you should coz if you proposed to me I'd probably say no and getting refused in front of people is a little bit embarrassing..." I scrunched my nose. "Sorry."

"Ha." He placed his hand on his heart. "I'm so hurt. I don't think I'll ever get over this rejection."

"Pfff

"Pfff." I smiled and returned to the movie. I loved it. It was really sweet, funny and cute. Not to mention the message behind it...

We were close to the end, and it was getting sad...

Jimin moving got my attention. I turned and saw him shifting to wake Taehyung.

Taehyung had been falling deeper into the couch and had fallen asleep. I couldn't help smile.

"Don't, he looked really tired." I whispered to Jimin who frowned. "Pass me that pillow." he did as asked and I gently gave Taehyung the pillow which he subconsciously took.

"How do you know-"

"He told me." I explained to a puzzled Jimin who smiled. I turned back to the movie.

I do get a little emotional sometimes during movies, so I did drop a tear. Just when I did, I felt hair gently brushing my cheek before feeling a slight pressure on my shoulder.

Instinctively, I turned my head and felt startled when I saw Taehyung's head leant on my shoulder. I could feel my heart race and hoped the others couldn't hear it. It was pounding in my chest.

His eyes were closed, his breathing steady. He looked so peaceful, like an angel. He slightly turned his body towards me, one of his hand falling on me.

I gasped slightly before taking it putting my hand between his and my upper thigh. It was a little harder to focus on the movie after that, but he looked like an angel, so peaceful...

Hearing his breathing was the most calming thing ever.

I wanted to fall asleep, even if of course I didn't. I went on discovering this lovely movie, which carried this message of appreciating every ordinary moment without trying to fix the past or being terrified of the future.