Chapter Twenty One : extra security

"Good morning sir!" Kiaraa nodded to Se-Jin and giving him her usual joyful smile.

"Ah, Kiaraa! Good thing you're here! I was just about to call you!"

"What's up?" She inquired.

"You're not doing anything this afternoon?"

"Nope, I finished editing the Run BTS episode with the second team. I'm done for the day."

"Perfect! I have to leave now. It's kind of an emergency but the guys are arriving in less than an hour. Your team is coming back in four hours. But BTS will be here soon. Could you make sure they arrive safely. I hope you won't find this too out of your job, or that I'm disrespectful, but would you mind getting them coffee, something to drink? I really would do it if I didn't have to leave."

"It's okay, sir. I'll do it." Kiaraa accepted. No she wasn't happy about it. It was going to be awkward as hell, and she didn't want to be anywhere near Taehyung.

But manager Se-Jin was asking her. How was she supposed to say no? She was working hard to keep her job.

Although, she was very much afraid. Not knowing who took those photos, she was afraid of being near Taehyung when others could see. She adjusted her mask and changed hairstyle.

That person wouldn't recognise me right? My hair looked kind of messy on the photos.

She took a bucket hat and slightly changed her appearance to look as random as possible, just a regular person melting into the crowd of other staff members in the Big Hit building.

She left the building and went to get coffee for herself and made an order to be delivered in about an hour. Walking back, Kiaraa kept her head down and tried not to think about the fact that she had to spent half of the day with BTS.

She was happy to see them, but she was also worried and nervous.

When her phone rang, she picked up.

"Hey Liz! It's been a while! Well, three days since our last call, how are you doing?"

"Hey! I'm doing great, I was wondering if I could come this afternoon?" Kiaraa sighed. How she'd prefer to say yes and not be with the boyband...

"I really want to say yes, but Se-Jin asked me to welcome BTS back home..."

"No way...But why would he pick you? Out of everyone? It doesn't make sense? What if that obsessive asswhole is around?"

"I know, I thought that too. I tried to blend in as much as possible. The person would have to be obsessed with me to recognise me." She chuckled but Liz didn't buy it.

"Kie, seriously. You know it's not the only thing I thought about..."

"Taehyung, I know, Liz. But taking about it just made me see clearly. There's no thinking to do. I have to keep to my decision. I have to be as professional as I was with all the artists I worked with."

"Ya, I wouldn't be able to do it. Though, I'm not worried about you, your will is ten times stronger than mine!" Liz chuckled through the phone. "Anyways, when you have free time, you have to come over, spend time with me, go shopping!"

"Yeah, yeah...though you know I don't enjoy shopping all that much."

"But you love me!" Liz teased, causing Kiaraa to roll her eyes.

"We'll see."

"Yassss! Oh, I have a date, I need to get ready!"

"A date?" Kiaraa smiled. "Who with?"