Chapter thirteen : the sweatshirt...

I didn't turn around, not wanting to face all the guys behind me and for a moment I thought about making a run for the house but the thought of running into Johnny while being this exposed sent shivers down my spine.

I clumsily crossed my arms over my chest and was about to run when a coat was laid on my shoulders, stopping me dead in my tracks.

"Take this and go get changed." Taehyung whispered, and without another word, walked to the table, not looking back at me. I quickly put the coat on and closing it in front of the exposed part of my body, hurried to my bedroom.

I was deeply grateful for Taehyung's kindness.

After removing the coat I changed into another summer outfit which was dry.

I roughly dried my hair and made sure I looked presentable.

The noise of a notifications coming from Taehyung's coat intrigued me. I hesitated.

Taehyung trusts me, and I trust him. I shouldn't be curious. We're just becoming friends...

I know I shouldn't but I pulled out the phone. It wasn't the messages that made me throw the phone on the bed. I stood, shook.

The background...The picture in his background...It was a selfie of him and Jimin, but Taehyung...he was wearing...he's wearing the sweatshirt...It's HIS?!

Then, that meant BTS, they all knew the sweatshirt belonged to him. They must've thought...Oh my God what have I done?? And Taehyung, what did he tell them?

Why didn't he tell me? My eyes moved to the sweatshirt folded on my bed since I SLEPT in it. Damn. I'm so done for. How can I go back down...

I couldn't possibly. I looked out the window and saw everyone starting to help themselves with food. I rushed back inside as a face looked up at my window.

Of course Taehyung would wonder where his phone is. Why did he let me keep the sweatshirt though??

My own phone beeped and I glanced at it.

Kie, I really need to talk to you. We've been friends for years, and I really need to talk to you about what happened las night. Please, after lunch? I won't let you find an excuse to leave with Taehyung again

I sighed and took a deep breath. I'm not really on holiday, I shouldn't have drunk this much yesterday, if I hadn't I wouldn't have let him get his hands on me...Maybe I sould hear him out.

Fine. I type before putting Taehyung's phone back in his coat pocket and carrying it out with me. I'll pretend I don't know that it's Taehyung and find a way to give it back to him as soon as possible. I thought...