The Incident....

Back to 2018...

"I'm bummed that we can't do the fan sign meeting there. The room is really large." Jungkook complained.

"It's because of The Korean National Dance Show." Yoongi explained. "If we weren't filming today I'd be watching. There are really talented artists there."

"Really? Can't we go and reschedule the filming?" Jimin asked, interested.

"No, we can't reschedule." Namjoon interrupted, putting away his phone. "But we could always go and sneak a peak. Filming starts in 30minutes."

Taehyung smiled and hurried in the building.

His excitement grew when he looked at the program.

"Guys, look! Someone is going to perform on my song!" He showed the program, pointing at the title.

Singularity, the Unique Performance of Kim K.

"Ha, the person even has the same last name as me." He chuckled and both Jin and Namjoon laughed.

"So do we."

"Pfff. I want to watch. So I'll go. Listen! It's starting!" Singularity started echoing in the large building.
Taehyung was about to hurry in the building when the bodyguards pulled them all out.

"What's going on?"

"They're going to evacuate the building!"

"What do you mean? Why?!"

"It's about to collapse."

"What? How?! But they're still performing!" Taehyung seemed to be the most worried.

Taehyung rushed in, trying to take a look at the scene. There were so many people. Thousands.

And the dancer, standing there, in the middle of the stage, she was still dancing...

For a second he was as if hypnotised by the artist dancing on his song.

However, fast enough, he remembered the threat. He wanted to do something. He needed to do something. The security team wasn't doing anything, it seemed they didn't know how to stop the performance. They were calling the emergency services and calling for backup to start an evacuation protocol.

"Taehyungah!" What do you think you're doing?!" Jimin whispered-yelled.

He pulled Taehyung out of the endangered building.

"We need to get you guys out of here." The head security guard told them.

"But the dancer, she's still dancing, she doesn't know."

"They'll take care of her. They'll take care of the people in the building. Don't worry about it."

Taehyung didn't listen. His song still echoed in the building. She was still dancing...

He rushed in and pulled the fire alarm, glancing worriedly at the dancer on stage. She was still dancing, despite the fire alarm.

Damn it, she's probably thinking it's a mistake and trying to remain professional...Taehyung thought to himself.

Strong arms pulled him out.

"Taehyung, what the actual hell do you think you're doing?!" Namjoon was angry. Not because Taehyung didn't listen but because he was worried.

"I- She doesn't know! She needs to get out of here."

"Her bodyguards will do that! Relax."

"I need to see her."