Chapter nine : Drunk night

J-Hope got out of the car feeling sick. He leaned against the car and took deep a breath.

Worried about my role as head of the expedition and responsible for BTS's welfare, I went up to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he managed a nod.

I pulled a water bottle out of the car.

"Here, bend forward." He did as asked and I gently spread the cold water on his neck.

J-Hope gasped and took deep breaths which was the whole point. I took a magazine and fanned him.

"A little bit better?" I asked and this time he nodded more vigorously. "We're going to take care of the luggage. Why don't you go sit down on the bench by the lake?"

"Can I go too, boss?" Joon Woo pleaded.

"You're helping." I glared at him and he ran to our car to get our luggage.

"Who's staying where?" Johnny asked.

I looked at the basic instructions Se-Jin left me.

"Four people are gonna sleep in the lake house, the rest will be sleeping in the main house."

There are also possibilities of sleeping in tents.

Ae-cha and Dae-Hyun looked at each other.

"We'll take a tent." Ae-cha spoke for the both of them.

"Okay, great!" I validated and they went to get their stuff and the tent.

"I wanna sleep in a tent too!" Jungkook announced.

"Um, Jungkook, I don't think it's a good idea. It might get cold at night."

"I'll put a good scarf and take big blankets...please?" I smiled and shrugged.
"I guess if you do that, there's no harm?"

"Yes!"

"I'll share the tent with you, friend!" Joon Woo announced and the two high-fived.

"I wanna sleep outside too." Jin announced. That leaves ten people. Four in the lake house, six in the main house.

"Yoongiah, you wanna share a room with me?" J-Hope asked and Suga nodded silently.

Tae-Min and Han-Jae decided to share the other room in the lake house which left Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Johnny, Hyun-Seok and me in the main house.

"Okay, you can all settle in I'll take the room that remains. Anyone wants to help me prepare dinner?"

"I'll help you!" Johnny announced.

"Me too!" Jin was excited to start cooking.

We took all the ingredients out of the car and brought them to the large kitchen. Preparing dinner was rather fast.

I called everyone down and another team got the table ready. The table was set outside under the large tent prepared for such a use.

"Woah, this looks really tasty! Thank you guys!"

Jin brought two bottles of So-ju, to what everyone cheered. First rounds went down really fast, too fast.

Jim's laugh caused everyone to laugh, and having control of the group he stood up.

"Lift your glasses for more." Everyone cheered and lifted their glasses.