Chapter Three : A dancer?

[Taehyung]

What a strange person....I laid back in the computer chair, eating the ordered kimchi which was really good. How can a person be this trusting, tho? She let me meddle with her work without further investigation on whether I did review the videos with Baek-Hyun or not. She left me the keys of her apartment...how can a person be this trusting? I walked around, looking at the pictures on the wall. There were family pictures, I recognise Kai, I've seen him at award shows. He's a talented guy.

My eyes fell on another picture, or a series of pictures. There was a dancer, very beautiful, gracefully dancing in a costume that made her look like an angel. I looked closely.

"Is that-? Kiaraa...?" The photo seemed pretty recent but old at the same time.

My eyes darted at the date in the corner.

"06/12/2017"

Oh so it's not that old. Is she a dancer? I walked to my phone and opened YouTube. I quickly typed her name Kim Kiaraa. There were lots of videos, but they were of Spectrum and award shows, concerts... not of her. One video caught my attention.

Kim Kiaraa, Outro : House of cards. Wait. This is our song from 2015. I frowned and clicked on the video.

What is this? An error message appeared on my screen. This video is private or unavailable in your country.

I went back and scrolled down the research.

Kim Kiaraa : Blood, Sweet & Tears. What the hell? The cover picture showed the same dancer as the picture, flying in the hair, in the middle of a jump. Who is she?

I pressed on the video but the same error message appeared. Why? Why can't I watch those videos?

There weren't many more videos. Videos of her dancing on other songs were also blocked.

This is frustrating.

I decided to check out articles about her. What was this mystery? Why did I never hear about this? A few titles appeared, most insignificant. She was mentioned because of her brother. I scrolled down, sitting on the couch.

That's when I found it. The title that frustrated me the most and was going to torture me for a long time.

I frowned.

Kim Kiaraa, modern dancer, unique performance on new song "Singularity" by BTS's Kim Taehyung.

What joke is this? I check the article date '30/05/2018' only 24 days after I released this track? I obviously wanted to know more. I scrolled down the article.

Not one photo.

Still I read on.

Kim Kiaraa surprised SBS with her unique performance as she danced on singer Kim Taehyung's latest track "Singularity".

Critics thought she brought out another light to the meaning of the song, a new light. Her style matched perfectly the song's message and atmosphere.

Some ARMYs even spoke up and asked that the performance be showed to BTS. Who knows, maybe they have seen it!....

I finished the article and scrolled down to the comments to maybe find more information.