Chapter twelve-"I warned you didn't i?"

Start from the beginning

dream chuckled at the sound his father made.

"Now tell me what's wrong dre" he smiled and rubbed his back.

"dad...I'm not ready." He looked down shamefully, his father saddened at the sight.

"not ready for what dreamie?"

"I'm not ready to..take full responsibility of the company" he rested his head on the kitchen counter, a few tears fell down his cheeks.

"o...dream..you know..you don't have to always listen to what your aunt and uncle say..after all, I'm your father" he chuckled.

"they aren't as powerful as how they think they are" he laughed "they're trash! they don't even know how to fight properly I bet you can kick their asses!".

dream smiled at his father's sentence "I'll give you time okay? if your ready come talk to me about it not your aunt or uncle understand?"

he nodded and smiled, his father lifted his head and cupped his face, wiping his tears "I love you. promise to not do anything stupid."

"I promise." "good" he hugged him, dream rested his head on his shoulder.

"did you take your adhd meds?" his father rubbed his back "no".

"I noticed you have been not paying attention today and your leg is shaking like crazy" he shook his head.

"dad they make me feel numb." he sighed "I know but you need to take them".

_______________________________

It's time bbg *fuck boy face*- I am sorry I'll stop right now-

Schlatt's POV

schlatt laid on his couch in his living room, scrolling through the channels in his big flat-screen Tv.

he sighed and opened his phone to find that it was already 10 pm.

fuck..I need to go to bed.

he shut his phone and shut the tv, he got up and went to the bathroom in his room.

he brushed his teeth and combed his hair, he lay in bed staring at the ceiling.

his eye's felt heavy slowly drifting to sleep.

until he saw the same pair of shoes outside his bedroom door.

he sat up and stared at the door...

what- the actual fuck.

The shoes walked away, schlatt panicked.

this didn't happen last time!.

he slowly walked to his closet and opened it, there revealed a baseball bat.

he grabbed it and opened his door slowly.

he walked out and went into the kitchen where the telephone is.

he saw a tall figure, with blonde hair, wearing all black with a silver chain.

he froze when he saw the white smiley mask.

fuck..should've listened.

He ran and bumped into someone taller, with brown hair wearing all black.

schlatt's heartbeat started beating fast as the taller grabbed his neck.

the blonde approached with a knife in his hand.

"Dream I know it's you! it's obvious with that stupid mask of yours!" he yelled.

"Yeah I know, I'm not stupid." he held the knife up to his face.

"I warned you didn't I?"

Schlatt stayed silent, frozen "answer him" dream's father tightened his grip on schlatt's neck.

"yes! yes! now drop me" he kicked but it was no use "should I let you go? hmm probably not." dream laughed.

"I didn't take him!" he yelled.

"But you tried to, I saw and heard all of it" he moved the knife closer.

schlatt's eye's widened "stop! stop!".

"you want me to stop? fine then I'll go after your family how about that?" he offered.

"no! dream we can talk about this!" schlatt started shaking.

"Oh come on now.." he laughed.

"talk about what? talk about how you're not going to try and take him again? yeah that's never going to happen".

he leaned closer to schlatts face "I know your plan schlatt..don't try anything".

dream grabbed his arm "WAIT! WAIT STOP what are you doing?!".

he started carving a smiley face on his arm "OW! stop! stop!".

Dream's father dropped schlatt to the ground "say anything about this and we will make sure everyone you love is dead including you" he pointed the knife at him.

"Damn okay!" he backed away, his back pressed on the kitchen cabinet.

___________________

They left the house and walked to the car.

"are you sure you want to keep him alive?" his father asked, "yes like I said if he does anything I'll make sure everyone he loves is dead including him".

His father smiled, he had never seen his son overly protective over someone.

Hello hello, it's me, author! how are you doing today? I hope you're doing amazing! I love you with all of my heart and I appreciate you, if you're going through something please know you are not alone and everyone loves you including me <3

damn dre is protective in this chapter, isn't he? would you like some more protective dre and wholesome father content? :)

I woke up at 6 am- don't mind my writing :>

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget I love you <3 you gorgeous human :]

1289 words