just business

you get home and slip into some sweats and an oversized shirt. you open netflix and scroll through.

'ive seen everything i wanna watch. fuck it. i'm sad. rewatchhhh. there was a horse in a hospital and now there's a funk in my mind.'

you click on john mulaney and have a few laughs before you fall asleep. you are waken by your phone falling off the table. you pick it up and see 2 missed calls and 9 texts.

"oh shit"

you press the missed call and it dials peyton.

"y/n! you gotta pick up your phone if you're not going to respond to texts."
"i'm sorry i was passed the fuck outtt"
"of course you were."
"hey if you're asleep you don't feel because i feel bleghhh now."
"dinner with ethan ans his people at nobu malibu at 7"
"aight"

you hang up the call and look back at where you were sitting.

'am i really going to do this shit. no. if he can't handle a bad bitch HE DOESNT GET ONE."

you go to the bathroom and start getting ready. you slip on a black bralette with a black blazer with matching black pants.

(something like this. i never put fits in my stories but like bro. bi panic. but also please change this to whatever body type you have like i don't want to set unrealistic/ toxic standards.)

)

6 rolls around and so you decide to get going

6 rolls around and so you decide to get going. you put in the directions. after a while you pull into the parking lot and of course paparazzi is outside as you get out of the car and give your keys to the valet. they start taking pictures and asking questions as you walk to the main entrance. you stop to take a few pictures with fans but you are bombarded with questions from the paps.

"y/n y/n was ethan with you last night?!"
"maybe"
"are you dating anyone right now?"
"maybe"
"do you see a futu-"
"i'm sorry i have a dinner to attend i would love to stay and chat but i'm lying. maybe about my answers maybe to get you to leave me alone. goodbyeee"

you walk in knowing that you will come off like the biggest bitch but those vultures were going to cut the videos to make you look bad anyway. you walk up to the hostess and she leads you to a back room. peyton is the only one there right now.

'oh thank god, or what or whoever is up there. Y/N now is not the time to question faith'

"damn pey goin all out. only kanye does this especially when pete is picking up the tab"
"no time for unnecessary niceties y/n. you and ethan have to be a couple and that's that."

peyton puts air quotes around the words couple.

"that's what we're here to talk about, right?"
"nope. we are working out the details. you two are going to be together."
"fine."

soon ethan manager and publicist walk in followed by ethan. you guys order and get your food so that no one hears even though people will probably know it's fake.

"so six months, be caught by the paparazzi at least once a week. we will call them as long as you two tell us where you'll be as well as instagram posts and stories six times a month. twitter and tiktok is once a month."

the meeting is wrapped up rather quickly and you all get up to leave and ethan pulls you aside.

"y/n can we talk"
"we did that for like an hour in there"
"we and in you and me not everyone"
"so what do you want?"

you spit that out with so much poison you both are a little taken aback but you remain stone faced.

"the only reason i agreed to this was to talk to you and be able to spend time with you."
"this is just business. it is good for my show and it's good for the rest of my career. you are just a means to an end."
"so what was last night then."
"it was a convenience."
"what"
"you're easy ethan. that's it. i feel nothing. you left me at my lowest and i get to leave now. goodbye"

you turn around and walk away intentionally whipping him with your hair.

*a/n now y'all see how toxic y/n can be because i can because no one really gets hurt. remember bbs be nice unless it's all on wattpad and no one can get hurt.

another a/n: i'm so sorry i said i would update regularly but i have to work on college apps even tho idk what i wanna be when i grow up. if y'all have any recommendations and please be realistic i'm not going to cal, ucla, any ivys, usc etc etc.