struggles

you lay on your bed staring out your window. thoughts running through your head.

'does he know i still love him. do i still love him. can i still love him. god why is it so complicated. it's not really complicated like if you like him go for it. oh my god your crazy.'

as your deep in conversation with yourself you realize someone is at your door ringing the bell. you get up and walk towards your door. before you answer it you check your cameras on your phone just in case someone is trying to kill you again.

it's ethan

you run to the door and swing it open.

"hey"
"hey y/n. can we talk?"

you let him in and you two walk to the living room.

"shit y/n this is a really nice place"
"thanks sponsorships pay very well."

he sits down on the couch and you instinctively sit right next to him and he scoots away from you.

"so what's up eef"
"i - i don't know why i'm here."

he gets up and starts walking to the door.

"ethan wait. you came over for a reason."
"you want to know why?!"
"yes i do"
"i came over to see if i still have feelings for you because i'm pretty sure i'm in love with emily. i don't want to start something without knowing for sure how i feel for sure. i came over and i felt nothing."
"get out"

ethan just turns around and starts walking out.

"hey ethan i hope you know when we broke up the second time it wasn't because my feelings disappeared i was mad and hurt and i needed someone there for me and you weren't."

he doesn't turn around and just sighs. your eyes burn as he opens the door and walks out.

'what the actual fuck.'

you open your phone and open you messages and text matthew because why the fuck not and toss your phone onto the couch and walk into your kitchen. as you pour yourself a drink you hear a knock at the door.

"it's open"

you hear the door unlock and a gun cock.

"g-gube?"

all you hear is a woman laugh.

"can you be even more stupid."

you whip around and see a woman with hazel eyes and shiny dark brown hair. she's about 5'7- 5'8  with amazing legs.

"who are you?!"
"god you are a dumb one. i'm emma. i sent valentina to shoot you."
"why are you here."
"well i followed ethan and he came here, to you."
"well i hope you know he's in love with some bitch named emily. why the fuck do you think i'm crying over a big ass glass of wine and have a new guy on the way. a nice one this time."

another gun cocks and a familiar musk fills the room.

? "great to know i'm a rebound"

your heart sank a more tears rolled down your face.

y "you're not a rebound spencer. you are a friend that i knew would be here to pick up the pieces"
e "hey BIG PICTURE IM GOING TO KILL Y/N!"
s "no you're not because i'm here and i am in love with y/n and i have loved her since our first date."

'WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKK'

*a/n i might end the book in a bit i'm not sure how i plan for this to go but i am trying to keep it going.