the feels

you two have been dating for a three months and everything has been going super smoothly.

you wake up in his arms like you normally do. the soft putter patter of the rain soothes your mind as you roll over to look at him.

"it's not nice to stare y/n"
"but you look so beautiful."

his eyes flutter open and you can't help but stare.

"you have the prettiest eyes eef"

you run your fingers through his hair. your fingers rest behind his head and you two kiss.

"i wanna stay in bed today."
"let's do it."

you put your arms on his shoulders and pull him in. he puts his head in your chest and you gently rub his cheek and twirl his hair. you feel so at peace with him on you.

'god i love him so much. oh shit i love him. but if i tell him i love him will he get scared by it?'

you mind runs and you hear his breaths get longer and and his head gets heavier. as he drifts to sleep you whisper

"i love you ethan"

half asleep he mumbles

"i love you too y/n"

you drift back to sleep.

you two wake up to spencer jumping into the bed.

"y/n imma go take him outside and let him potty and i'll be back soon okay?"

you sleepily nod and roll over. he leans over and kisses you on the cheek. you decide to wake up and make breakfast more like lunch.

since it's a rainy day you decide to make your favorite rainy day comfort food. you start to boil some macaroni for mac and cheese and fill up another pot to start on a soup. the smells full your nostrils and you hear ethan walk in.

"ooooooo what are you making?"
"it's a secret. but it's not done yet so go change into some warm clothes and clean spencer's paws. not in that order."

you set down two bowls of tomato soup and a grilled mac and cheese sandwich. ethan walks out and sits down across from you.

"what is this?"
"this is my favorite comfort food and it slaps a little bit harder when it rains"

you both start eating and he looks up at you.

"hey y/n"

you look up with your mouth full looking like a deer in the headlights.

"you got a lil something here"

he wipes some soup from the corner of your mouth and you two laugh.

"by the way. i don't know if i said this out loud or in my head earlier and uh i uh i love you y/n"
"oh i know. i heard you earlier."

you turn around and rinse your dishes to put them in the dishwasher. you know he's a mix of shook and sad. you walk around and hug him from behind.

"i'm messing with you. i love you too"
"can you say my name it sounds like you are agreeing with me."

you can't help but chuckle.

"well in that case. i love you ethan mark nestor darling."
"awwwwww"
"dude why is your name so long."

you laugh and put your chin in his head.

"you know what i realized"
"what's up"
"we can go on dates as long as we film it and say it's for a video. like we never have to post it and we don't have to actually film like we can so we have adorable lil videos. this is a long way of me saying i wanna go to target."