try.

'what do i even do. i want to trust ethan. i want to be with him but i just can't. there's no reason for me not to trust him. we are safe. we still have each other but somehow i just can't.'

you feel him shifting in the sheets next to you. he leans over and kisses you in the side of the head.

"what are you thinking about y/n?"
"how this is what i imagined a year ago but without the crazy people and my new super badass bullet wound scar."
"this moment needs waffles."

he kisses your cheek and jumps out of bed. you see that he's butt naked so you reach over and poke his butt. he jumps and makes a b line for the bathroom. you lay back down laughing.

"hey y/n i have no clothes."
"you know what i have just the thing."

you go to your living room to shuffle through the boxes and see one labeled costumes. you get a GREAT idea.

"hey eef there are no men's pants BUT i do have something that would fit you."

you pass a bag through the door and hear the smaller giggle.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK"

he starts laughing louder and louder

"ETHAN JUST PUT ON THE DAMN DRESS."

he walks out in a maid dress

"y/n why does it fit so well"
"i got a matching suit with it but we never got to wear the set."
"awww baby"

he walks over and goes in for a hug but you instinctively push him and he falls on the floor.

"oh my god i'm so sorry i-i just haven't felt safe or gotten many hugs recently."
"y/nnnnn baby"
"but also i ain't getting hugs from hoes i'm maid dresses. i have standards."

he scoops you up and walks you to the stairs.

"ethan no. you're going to drop me over the railing on accident."
"one was to find out."

he carries you down the stairs and every few steps he would pretend that he was going to drop you and your grip around him would tighten.

"you know what y/n?"
"what?"
"one day imma carry you like this into our house and you know what? i will be your husband."

you burry your head into the nook of his neck.

'i-i think. no. i know i still love him but something feels off. i don't know what is wrong but something is.'

he puts you down on the couch and lays his head in your lap.

"what do you wanna watch?"
"doesn't matter"
"doesn't matter?"
"no greys anatomy."
"boooooooo"
"what's that?"
"bridgerton? is it because you burn for me ethan?"
"i don't know what that means."
"oh you will"

you start the show and play with his hair.

"ethan we should have a ball."
"of you have a suit and a dress."

you kiss him and run to the stairs. you find the suit and a pair of fake fangs fall out. you let out a small laugh and put the fangs in.

"presenting lady y/n"

you slowly walk down the stairs and play bite him.

"owwww y/n that hurt."
"rawr. alexa play the bridgerton sound track."

a/n this was more of a filler but i promise things will get interesting again.