collab 2

because of how much the fans love you and mark and ethan together you all decide to film some more youtube videos together. you and ethan decide to keep your relationship private because the media isn't nice to most relationships and some fans have crushes on the both of you.

m "hey guys today we are here at a trampoline park and we are going to see if y/n and myself can out gymnast a former gymnast who trained for like 10 years"
e "this is going to suck if y'all out do me"
y "watch us"

you all get situated on separate smaller trampolines

e "we're going to start off easy with a backflip."
y "guess we have different ideas of easy"

ethan does a flawless backflip while you and mark both try and fall on your faces.

e "not as easy as it looks HUHHH?!?!"
y "it would probably be easier if i wasn't old as hell and did it for 10 years."
m "old?!?!! y/n you're the youngest out of all of us."
y "moving on to the next move... ETHAN"
e "FRONT FLIP!!"

once again ethan does a flawless flip and you and mark fail miserably.

m "why did i agree to this."
e "because you love us and it's great content."
y "because your a masochist."
m "only one of those three statements is wrong."
e "oh you love us. and now for the cartwheel"
y "oh i actually know this one."

ethan cartwheels first and then mark tried but falls. you decide you're going to "crash" into ethan and pin him down.

y "well let's hope i still got it. i think the last time i did one was like 10 years ago."

you kick off and do a cartwheel but upon landing you choose to fall in ethans direction. both of you hit the trampoline and you bounce in the air giving to space and time to pin him down. you switch to a straddling position and try to grab his arms. i say try because you miss and end up planting your hands in his chest.

y "sorry"
e "don't even worry about it."

you stare at him for a bit

m "oooooohhhhhhhh are you guys a thing?!!!!"
y "not to the media we aren't and not to youtube RIGHT MARK"
m "i don't know man i kinda don't want to cut that part out. i mean look at you two."
a "no it's fine i'll edit it out. i get the not wanting to go public yet. AND SO DOES MARK. RIGHT!?!"

you all laugh and ethan rolls you off so now he is pining you to the ground. you two lock eyes and kiss.

m "I AM UNCOMFORTABLE."

you and ethan laugh and he gets up and helps you up.

y "wanna get some cinematic shots of me whooping both of you in basketball?"
m "as if pshhhh"
e "probably i did gymnastics not basketball."
y "WE ARE WELL AWARE EEF"

he comes up and hugs you from behind as you all are walking towards the basketball area.

a "you two are adorable"
m "okay i guess but i don't want anything more than canoodling in my house."

you all can't help but laugh at how mark said canoodling. but you can't help but think about cuddling with ethan.

you all play a few rounds of basketball and get the shots they needed.

y "so i have a great video idea for my channel but i don't know how much you guys are going to like it."
m "i already don't like it"
e "aww come on markie let's see what it is."
y "well we have to put on these sticky suits."

you bring them over to a giant velcro wall.

y "it's a simple concept really. we play truth or throw. you can either answer the question or get thrown into the wall by the other two."
m "you two can't throw me. look at both of your noodle arms."
e "wanna but that up to the test?!"
m "when the camera starts to roll."

amy sets down the unus annus camera and pics yours up.

a "three two one."

you all do audio tests on the mics and start talking. you explain the premise of the video and start asking questions.

a "y/n what's your top three irrational fears that are actually rational."
y "easy. one, stepping on like a plug or outlet like just thinking about it makes me shiver. sea urchins because theyre terrifying like if youre at a beach and like you don't see it and you step on it they basically have to take your foot off and like if you use your hand then BAMN your head is fine too. and three, i am dead scared of going to use the bathroom and a toilet snake biting me when i go to sit down."
e "you answer that so fast."
y "well then ethan what's the worse thing you've ever done?"
e "nope throw me."
m "OKAY!"

without hesitation mark sideswipes ethan and he drops like a bag of rocks. he signals for you to grab his hands and he grabs ethans legs. you both start to swing and launch him into the wall.

e "how do i get down? the suit is sticking really well."
y "oh did i forget to mention? we need to rip you off but we are not going to until this round is over. so you better ask mark your question."
e "when did you realize i was going to be on teamiplier"
y "booo that's such a soft question"
e "fine. whos someone you've worked with that you hate?"
m "okay you and y/n because this is such a stupid game."
y "that's bs. let's throw him anyway."
e "sounds good to me."

you guys continue goofing around until the park closed.

*a/n so i decided to combine two chapters cuz i didn't know how to transition it and like i personally like longer chapters because less ads lmao