5 mili babyyy

*a/n this is going to take place in like 2019 because 2020 and 2021 are a shit show also him and mika never happened in this timeline.

you just hit 5 million subscribers on youtube. you are filming your thank you video and you can't be more excited. you decide to do a q&a because you want your fans to know you better. you have a fine line of youtube and personal life.

"q: how old are you
a: i'm 22
q: do you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend
a: no but i am open to girls boys and theys because we include everyone here
q: youtube that you want to work with.
a:the try guys, missmangobutt, mr beast. the list goes on you guys.
q: what comes next?
a: haha wow this is deep i wanna move out of my apartment but LA rent is so expensive and like i just feel super paranoid all the time because i watch too much criminal minds.
q: favorite collaboration
a: 10000% markiplier but i would love to be in an unus annus video. mark ethan or amy of youre watching this please can i be in a video"

you wrap up the video and start editing it seeing as you have nothing to do for the rest of the day.

you look at the time and it's about time you usually post so you do so and tweet, post on ig, and snap about it. to keep your mind off looking at the analytics you decide to stream for a bit.

"hey to my beautiful girls, gays, and theys welcome back. today we are going to play rust."

as your playing the chat seems to be going crazy. so you decide to take a break and check out what's happening.

apparently the clip of you asking unus annus to be in a video is trending like crazy. the fans have spoken and so has mark. he has invited you to be in a video. you two exchange a few public tweets and take it to the dms and you both set it up.

friday at 2:00 you film an unus annus video. you can't help but freak out a big.