#ㅤㅤ𝕳alloween 𝕾pecial.

Começar do início

ㅤㅤㅤThe people around them in line started staring in shock at their lack of care for their words, even with a bunch of kids waiting for their turn to get inside the haunted house.

ㅤㅤㅤ"....I bet they saw that in a movie, such an expert!" Sol tried to sound dumb so it wouldn't seem as Nari was actually telling the truth. She copied Hisirdoux, wiggling her fingers in front of his face as he struggled to contain a laugh at her poor excuse. "Oooo!"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, Sol, is that you?! And Douxie and Nari too, hey guys!" finally, Toby and his friend noticed the three of them on the line and waved for them to come closer. They shared a look before shrugging and cutting the line by staying with the two boys. "You guys wanna get inside with us? You were kind of far behind in line."

ㅤㅤㅤ"That-"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yes, please." Sol interrupted her partner, who frowned slightly before sighing.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, yeah! You guys haven't met Eli yet, right? He's visiting his family this weekend and so we decided to come to this horror house." the chubby boy pointed at his friend, who only waved shyly at the two of them.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Why are you dressed like that?" Sol was direct on her question, way too curious to try and find the best words to ask about it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"We're Ghostbusters! Y-You know? Those guys who hunt... ghosts." Eli made a heroic pose, feeling awesome with his hand made costume.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, nuclear!" Hisirdoux showed them a thumbs up with both hands, to which Nari copied him; neither them nor Sol had any idea who the "Ghostbusters" were, but didn't want to make any of them disappointed by admitting out loud they both didn't know who those characters were.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ"Bleemy balroths..." Hisirdoux sighed, not expecting to see a bunch of teens walking around like zombies when they entered the house; most of them were pale and groaned as if they were exhausted. As expected, their auras were almost entirely gone.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, that's not good, is it?" Toby frowned, staying behind Sol and Douxie in fear of being touched by any of those "undead" teens.

ㅤㅤㅤ"No, it's not." Sol sighed, crossing her arms. "We'll have to get rid of that ghost as soon as possible. Can you help me, Nari?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yes! I am sure I'll be able to feel the lost soul here." they smiled, pulling Solamon's arm to hold her hand again.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I'll help you, just teach me how to send him to the other side." Hisirdoux placed his arm around her shoulders, sending the fairy a confident smile.

ㅤㅤㅤ"WAIT," Eli's voice cracked when he spoke, making Hisirdoux and Toby chuckle discreetly. "can we help?! I really want to see a ghost!"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah! We can help you guys attract the ghost so it will be easier for you to catch him! Like real life Ghostbusters!" Toby started to giggle in excitement.

ㅤㅤㅤ"For sure! The more the merrier." Hisirdoux winked to the younger boys and patted Izzet's shoulder after she huffed in disappointment, not wishing to babysit anyone that day.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I will search for the spirit now," Nari sat on the floor, taking a deep breath before they closed their eyes. "I will be your map."

ㅤㅤㅤThey all waited. And waited. And waited some more.

ㅤㅤㅤ"...Did you find it yet?" Toby spoke in a tone not much louder than a whisper.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh." Nari opened their eyes. "You distracted me. I'll have to search for it all over again."