UNBREAKABLE BOND

Hi everyone, Be safe and happy reading!!

Not proofread, ignore grammatical and typing errors

There was a complete silence in the car, Haseena was at back seat while Anubhav was driving and Karishma was sitting beside him. "Anu, I think we should immediately went to papa's Haveli. Everyone must be waiting for us there," Haseena asked from the back seat however much to her confusion Anubhav did not budge and continued his journey towards the city instead of moving out of the city. With creased forehead, she turned her gaze towards Karishma and added, "Karishma, it seems your Anu bhayya had suddenly became deaf, do you know why we are going in the city when in fact we must have been moving to the opposite side," However much to her shock even Karishma had not responded anything. Regardless of her numerous calls, they both, had neither responded her once nor even glanced towards her. "Am I forgetting something? Why they are giving me silent treatment?" she thought getting extremely restless of their behaviour.

Before, she could reach to any conclusion, he applied breakes outside City hospital. "City hospital!! But why? Anu, Karishma....." she asked baffled but once again failed to get anything. Instead without looking in her eyes, Karishma had held her wrist and dragged her out of the car while Anubhav came from other side. With anger and hurt visible on their faces, the brother-sister duo had supported her inside the hospital completely ignoring her questions. Upon reaching doctor's cabin, they had carefully made her sit on the bed and moved towards doctor to talk to her. "Doctor, you might know that already that in last 6 months Haseena had been through immense physical and mental torture starting from her kidnapping to the scorpion's case this morning. With one kidney and everything, i.....i am extremely worried about her health...." His voice literally choked out of fear of losing her once again and at that very moment Haseena realized why she is getting silent treatment. "Please, doctor, you.....you examine her completely and let us know....how....how can we rehabilitate her body.....please doctor it's a request....we.....we can't lose her..." Karishma requested with wet eyes and ended up with tears streaming down from her eyes seeing which Anubhav gave her a side hug, attempting to give her strength. Listening to them and seeing their distraught condition, Haseena drowned in pool of guilt. Finding herself at loss of words, her own eyes get wet and she could no longer find enough courage to raise her eyes.

"Don't worry, relax!! You please wait outside and let me examine her completely. I have to do a few tests too and it would take some time." Doctor told them. "No problem, we are waiting outside" Anubhav responded and they both moved out of her cabin. Outside doctor's cabin, "Anu bhayya!! Don't you think we are giving her unnecessary pain? I mean she had already drowned in so much guilt." Karishma asked him. "Unnecessary pain, really Behna? Is there no other way to hide her identity except getting belted brutally, Can't she distract you by any other way instead of worsening her already fresh wounds, Was putting herself infront of that truck, the only way to get rid of that truck........" he added with red eyes and tears started streaming down from both the pair of eyes. "No, Behna......no.....an agent never go on a mission with just one plan.....i am sure she must have Plan B and C too......but....she chose to put her own life in danger......Why? Why she had not thought even once about me, about you before taking the step.....?" Anubhav said giving words to mutual pain of his sister and himself.

After three to four hours, Doctor had finally called them in. They entered the cabin and directly moved to doctor without looking at Haseena who was looking at them with expectant yet guilty eyes but upon not getting any responde again, she once again bowed her head. "Mr Anubhav and Mrs Karishma Singh, though Haseena's body had weakened but nothing is serious. We can easily rehabilitate her but for that you to take her proper car. I am prescribing some multivits and iron capsules. Giving her some thing to eat every three hours and along with that a good night's sleep is ver necessary." Doctor advised handing him a prescription and added, "And about her burnt feet souls.....apply this ointment regulary twice a day." "Thank you doctor!! Thanks a lot." Anubhav added with gratitude and once again they both supported her out of the hospital by holding her through her arms from both side however this time, she was silently obliging them.