A RUINED DEAL

Hi everyone, how are you all? Thank you so much for your amazing response and lovely comments which not only encourages but also make my day, thanks once again. Be safe and enjoy!!

Not proofread, ignore grammatical and typing errors.

Maano and Jagga entered the venue dressed in casuals with two black bags. As soon as they entered their eyes fell on a visibly worn out Haseena tied helplessly to the concrete pole. "She is Haseena Malik....I won't leave her today," He roared with a sudden surge of anger, left the bag in his hand there only and leapt towards her, startling her by the sudden actions. "Today, I won't leave her because of her our dad is no more.....today I will send her to hell," he shouted with enraged eyes, reddened face and gripping her collar he had shaken her up with great force, before any one could understand anything he was hitting her face and jaws with tightly clenching fists. "Aahhh!!!" Haseena was moaning in pain unable to stop him when Maano jumped on Jagga from behind rounding her arms around him to stop him, "Stop it!!! There is no point in hitting her like this, these slight physical pain would do nothing to her." She was putting sense in him, trying to draw him away from Haseena but he had strong hold on Haseena's collar and was not ready to leave her. Other side, Veer was amusingly looking at them like a cartoon show. With one sudden jerk, Maano had dragged Jagga towards herself, in that process Haseena's upper two button broke and went in Jagga's tightly clenched fists while Haseena spitted at his face angrily.

"Relax, Mr Jagga, It is anyway her last night, I am going to kill her after the success of this deal," Veer said forwarding towards them. Jagga freed himself from Maano's grip, straightened himself and moved towards him with the black bags. Placing them on the nearby large blue drums he opened them, showing hundreds of note bundles, "Let's make it a success then, I want all distances to be covered between her and her death," he added giving fire gazes to Haseena. Veer's grin widened seeing the money, he took a few bundles in his hand and kissed them, "I had never thought, I would be able to arrange all of this so swiftly in this country, HaHaHa...." "Heroines?" Maano asked and added, "I hope you remember that one of your trustworthy people will accompany us till the yard." She added. "Oh ya, ya don't worry about that. That truck had all the dead bodies filled with heroine packages, none will even doubt on you and we have even reduced the number of bodies. Danny will go with you." Veer said gesturing towards the truck and Danny, who moved towards the truck opened one coffin and showed Jagga the body with large cut on its belly. Jagga nodded gestured Maano showing thumbs up and moved towards Veer, with shaking hands he added, "I am advising you to kill her as soon as possible because with each passing minute she will be more and more dangerous.....i am telling you from personal experience she is such a bad ass." "Oh, don't worry, Veer never play easy.....i had nabbed her terribly this time, she can only wriggle and squirm like a fish out of water before it dies off completely." He laughed out loudly, in his arrogance and proud, ignoring his warning completely.

Haseena who was listening to them, was feeling angry and hateful towards them however she was finding herself unable to do anything, tight restraints had terribly taken toll on her, and loads of medicines she had gulped down before coming here had almost loss their effect, her breathing was getting heavier and heavier and her face was getting paler and paler. Jagga and Maano went towards the front of the truck to settle in it with Danny alongside but not before giving a sharp gaze to Haseena.

Truck full of heroines, had left the venue about five minutes ago. "Give me another drink," he ordered Shalini and started taking steps towards Haseena who was continuously taking in and releasing out deep breathes trying to keep up with her senses, biting her lips to suppress her pain time to time. He laughed and added taking rounds around her touching her sweating face through her index finger from her forehead down her cheeks, "Tch! Tch! Tch! How are you feeling being so close to death?" Taking the glass of beer from Shalini, he added, "Shalini bring in the money counter and started counting it, until then I want to enjoy her break down a bit more before releasing her soul." He finished patting his gun in his pocket. However, Haseena had still not responded him, she was too occupied with herself and seems least bothered about him.