A PLEDGE

Hi everyone!!! Be safe and enjoy!!!

200 meters away from central Jail, Lukhnow, Terrified Hashim was being dragged away brutally through his shirt's collar by two goons, dressed in Lose T-shirts and track pants with chains around their neck and in their wrists, in physique double than him, "your time in this world is finished." Their names were Bittu and Raju and they were dragging him towards their car while one of them was kicking him inhumanely again and again. The poor boy was baffled beyond limits and crying terribly at the same time pleading for his life, "I had done what you people have said. You people have killed my didi and forced me to close my mouth, you had kidnapped my mother and asked me to take the blame on myself and I did exactly that, my mom is still in your control. I did whatever you told me then why you are killing me. Please don't do this....please and moreover what damage could a prisoner do to you." Hashim begged for his life trying to free himself from his grip. "Oye!! Shut up....we don't know all these things, we just have to handover you to the boss and then he will kill you." One of the two responded throwing a handcuffed Hashim in the car, they settled in it and zoomed to a place. In the journey, they had called to someone, "yes boss!! We have got him from jail and bringing him to you."

On another side, at a deserted road crossing through the forest on the outskirts of Lukhnow, a car was parked. In front of its bonnet, two men- one dressed in blue T-shirt red leather band around his forehead and red jeans with Paan in his mouth, his name is Guddu while the second one dressed in a green sleeveless T-shirt with black pants, enlarged strangely designed tattoos on his both biceps and golden chain in his left wrist, his name is Jagga; a woman- dressed in a black crop top with black jeans, a silver chain in her neck, hair tied in a high ponytail and a chewing gum in her mouth, her name is Mano, were standing. The three of them possess a well-toned strong physique. Guddu had thrown a picture on the bonnet taking out from his pocket with a red cross on it. He added, "Boss's order is that we must abduct her and took her to him in the next three hours, Name - Haseena Malik, she is a police officer....." "Hmm.....that means task could be very risky and difficult." The second man added. "It is difficult that is why we have been given the task." That lady added proudly and the other two nodded. She moved towards the car, opened its door, and took out a laptop from it. "What's her phone number?" she asked. "It's written behind the picture." The first man again responded. She entered it swiftly in her laptop and within a minute her screen showed the map with the location she wanted, "Got it- let's go..." She added and all of them settled in the car, put on white masks on their faces, and zoomed towards their target.

Bittu and Raju had thrown Hashim in a spice factory in front of Danny surrounded by a number of strong red, yellow and green colored spices, "please.....what I had taken of you.....don't do this to me....please spare me.....where have you kept my mom.....please leave us....please...." Hashim was begging devastated, with his hands on his feet and head above them. It was then Danny's phone rang, he kicked him on his head and pushed him away to pick up the call, "Yes mam!! Everything is under control. I had got him." "No, no don't worry, I know we can't afford to let him live.....scorpions will definitely reach to target and this city.......BOOM!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!" he told his boss Shalini and hung up. Hashim who was listening to everything standing behind him had closed his eyes tightened his fists while still lying on the floor, gather all his courage, looked around and his eyes halted on spice trays. He jumped up, held one tray of red chili spice, and threw it on Bittu and Raju who cried in pain and curled up, frantically jumping and rubbing their eyes. It was then Danny turned towards him and with another swift motion had thrown another tray full of red spice on him too. In addition, he had thrown the empty metal tray towards his head, and leaving him crumpled up with burning eyes and injured forehead, he ran out of the factory at full speed to save his life.

Haseena Malik was in her jeep, roaming in streets and roads surrounding central Jail in search of Hashim, with her eyes expertly screening both sides of roads around her. Her head was creased and with each passing moment her heart was sinking and she was experiencing a strange sense of discomfort and uneasiness, "why I am feeling as if something bad is going to happen?" she asked herself while driving.

Sun has been set long ago, the moonless sky was unusually dark and cloudy, the wind was blowing at a high pace, clouds were thundering. Suddenly it started pouring heavily, she applied breaks to inform her mother about her safety. As soon as she dialed her number and was about to press the call button battery drained and her phone shuts down, "Damn it!!!" she shouted and threw it on the dashboard angrily, "I think I should get back home now." She thought to herself and once again started the ignition. Her car has not covered much distance when she saw a devastated, terrified, heavily panting, completely drenched young boy, in only light of her car, running towards it from the opposite side, again and again, looking back. She instantly applied breaks before her car hit the boy. Coming out of it, she ran towards him dropping her wristwatch on the road in rainwater as a result of that nanochip, Shalini attached to her wrist, disrupted. She saw that he is none other Hashim. Seeing Haseena in uniform, he at once held her hand and started begging, "you are Haseena Malik, right? Please save me....please madam...." "Relax!!! Relax!! I will save you calm down." She at once took out a water bottle from her jeep and made him drink it.

"Now tell me what happened? Why you ran away from jail?" she asked. Hashim shook his head in negative and added with still trembling body, "I had not they......." and before he could complete his sentence Danny, who was hidden behind a tree in dark with his sniper, had shot him in his chest, much to Haseena's shock as suddenly Hashim fell down wriggling on the road in his own pool of blood. She at once ran here and there to look who had done it but she found none. She instantly moved towards Hashim, taking him in her lap she pressed his wound tightly, "Don't worry nothing will happen to you...I will take you to hospital," she was about to pick him up but he stopped her by shaking his head and added touching his hand with her's on his wound, moaning in pain in between, "No.....I don't have time.....Aa....listen to me..... I...had not done anything......Aahh.....scorpion gang......Aaaaaahhh.....Please save my Ammi.....Aahhh." He shrieked in pain, took Haseena's hand in his blood ridden trembling hands, and begged her for the last time, "Please save my Ammi.....please... plea....." his breaths left his side and his hand dropped from Haseena's hand who was completely drenched more in rain or in her own tears, she did not know herself. An innocent died right in front of her eyes, in her arms, begging her to save his mother and she could not do anything to save him.

Sitting right beside the young innocent's dead body, Haseena had drowned in the pool of guilt, "he died because of my wrong investigation....." Her heart was cursing herself. Despite getting continuous intuitions regarding his innocence, she failed to rescue him and that truth alone was enough to haunt her for a lifetime perhaps. Soon guilt turned into anger and she clenched her fists and grit her teeth. Standing up with red enraged eyes, she cleaned her tears and stormed to her car, took her scarf from it, tore its one edge, and divide it into two pieces. She moved towards his dead body again and tied one piece around his wrist and another one around her own wrist put her hand on his and shouted at the top of her voice, "I, Haseena Malik, today pledge to myself that I will not wear this uniform again until I get you justice Hashim by eliminating that scorpion gang and saving your mother." She finished glancing at his dead body and a tear dropped from her eyes, she closed her eyes, bowed her head dejectedly, and mumbled, "Sorry!!!!" As she burst into tears

That's it for today......guys there would not be Kareena or Anuseena scenes in every part......I will keep on creating good moments between them as I had been doing until now, but they would be in gaps of two or three updates as I need to write some content too. And I think it is quite justified. I know most of you just read fanfiction for such beautiful moments between Karishma, Anubhava, and Haseena......so If you find it boring or less interesting then do tell me now so that I can cut short the plot and end the story. I will continue the story only if you are willing to stay tuned with it till the end

Waiting for your responses........