GREAT GRAND GESTURE-V

Hi everyone, thought to give you a sweet little bonus.....

Mansi on the mike, "Ladies and gentlemen, now please welcome our next performer for this evening. They both are going to dedicate their dance performance to their S.H.O Haseena madam as thanksgiving for successfully putting a soft image of their police to the society, for making them win numerous awards, and for guiding them to be better police officers so, please welcome Santosh Sharma and cheetah Chaturvedi.......big round of applause for both of them."

Curtains opened and both of them were standing on the stage swaying slightly on soft music which soon turned on to take a high beat and with that their dance also gets thrilling and energetic. They were performing on the song 'badal pe paon hein' while in the background a video of all their achievements was playing starting from her entry in their Police station, then they got the one-year extension, then numerous praises of them in newspaper columns and T.V. channels and their trophies too. Santosh and Cheetah were energetically performing successfully synchronizing their dance with each and every beat, flipping, jumping, and swaying their bodies in multiple dimensions.

Socha kahan tha

Yeh joh yeh joh ho gaya

Maana kahan tha

Yeh lo yeh lo ho gaya

Chutki koi kaaton

Na hai hum toh hosh mein

Kadmon ko thaamon

Yeh hai udhte josh mein

Badal pe paon hai

Ya jhoota daav hai

Ab toh bhai chal padi

Apni yeh naav hai

Badal pe paon hai

Ya jhoota daav hai

Ab toh bhai chal padi

Apni yeh naav hai

Ho o ho ... ho o ho

Ho o ho ... ho o ho

Chal pade hai humsafar

Ajnabi toh har dagar

Lagta humko magar

Kuch kar denge hum agar

Khwaab mein joh dikha par tha chupa

Bas jayega woh nagar ... re re re

Badal pe paon hai

Ya jhoota daav hai

Ab toh bhai chal padi

Apni yeh naav hai

Badal pe paon hai

Ya jhoota daav hai

Ab toh bhai chal padi

Apni yeh naav hai

Ho o ho ... ho o ho

Ho o ho ... ho o ho

Aasmaan ka swaad hai

Muddaton ke baad hai

Sehma dil dhak dhak kare

Din hai ya yeh raat hai

Haai tu meherbaan kyun ho gaya

Waah khuda kya baat hai

Badal pe paon hai

Ya jhoota daav hai

Ab toh bhai chal padi

Apni yeh naav hai

Badal pe paon hai

Ya jhoota daav hai

Ab toh bhai chal padi

Apni yeh naav hai

As the song ended, lights on stage get dimmed and the music of another song started playing while this time Pushpa ji joined them too. In the background, a beautiful collage of different photos and videos of Haseena Malik was being played. They were performing on the song 'Shukriya by Kavita Godiyal and Arjit Singh' Beats of the music were soft, it was a performance full of gratitude and respect for all the things they had learned from her. They were swaying their bodies on beats of the song in synchrony with each other, joining their hands and bending down a little with moving bodies on the words shukriya. The lyrics of the song were as below.

Shukriya! Shukriya! Shukriya!

Aj jo bhi hein hum

sab hein apki badolat

Apkay samarpan ko salaam

Shukriya! Shukriya! Shukriya!

Hath thaam kay ap nay

hay hum ko sab sikhaya

maaf ki ghaltiyaan

sambhala jab bhi larkharaya

Shukriya! Shukriya! Shukriya!

Performace ended and Haseena stood up with immense love for her team. They came down and wished her a very happy birthday.

"Madam Sir! Let's go and cut the cake........." Santosh requested but Haseena's eyes were searching for someone else. "Madam Sir! Are you waiting for someone?" the cheetah asked. "Hmm...no...I mean yes....cheetah where is Shorya ji?" she asked hoping to find any information about Karishma Singh too. Just then Shorya came from behind, "Here I am Behna....so how was the show? Do you like my hard work or not?" he asked. "Your hard work??? You were behind this....?" She asked surprised. "Yes....why? were you expecting someone else?" he asked. "no....actually....I had not thought that you owe such skills......but thanks show was amazing....it had really made my day..." she replied still looking here and there. Pushpa ji intentionally asked, "Lalla, where is my daughter-in-law? I had not seen her since I arrived." Much to Haseena's shock, "what? Where is she? I thought she must be backstage??" Haseena asked suddenly getting worried. "No, she wasn't there. Actually, she had a headache so I forcefully put her to sleep, and anyways I do not want my sister's function to be ruined because of her face off with her so I asked her to stay away from you Behna..." Shorya said putting his hand on her shoulder which Haseena pushed away angrily, "how dare you??? How can you even say this to her? Like everyone else she too had the right to enjoy. Whatever we had in between us that does not allow you to say such disrespectful words for her, You had stopped her from being part of my function how could you?" she was spitting fire while hiding Karishma Singh was laughing seeing Shorya about to get beaten up by her, "I told him he could get beating on this statement...." She mumbled to herself.

 Anubhav Singh said to himself, "I knew it Behna, just a few more moments and I am sure you will get her back." He said to himself with tears streaming down his eyes whom he wiped away. Haseena in her full rage shouted, "You had forced her to stay away from my function now you won't be a part of your sister's cake cutting ceremony....leave from here...." Haseena shouted leaping towards him who was so much scared that he almost ran away from there saying sorry to her. "Relax beta!! Relax!! Come everyone is waiting..." Pushpa ji dragged her to the cake table where she cut the cake and fed everyone turn by turn with her own hands where everyone wished her happy birthday by singing a song and then gave her gifts. She thanked each one of them but suddenly she wasn't feeling happy anymore.

Shorya ran to the backstage where his wife was hiding, "thank God! I thought I would have been killed today. What are you both? I mean always ready to go to any extent for the other one......" Shorya was breathing heavily while Karishma was laughing at his plight. "You both dangerous woman....." he exclaimed. They laughed together for a while but then the situation gets serious, "By the way, are you ready? Now it is your performance.....you had to win her heart....." Karishma looked at him nervously and nodded taking deep breaths. 

Enjoy and be ready for MEGA UPDATE TONIGHT to witness KarEena reunion