ANUSHMA'S DAD

Hi everyone, Sorry for being late as part wasn't ready.

Anubhav and Karishma were sitting on the bench on the lawn only, holding each other's one hand, tears were streaming down from their eyes while they were drowned in their thoughts. That's when they saw two hands with two mugs of coffee in front of them, following the hands they raise their eyes to find Haseena standing in front of them. They took the mug from her hands and Haseena wiped both of their tears from her hands together and shaken her head in negative to which they both nodded. Picking up her own mug from the table, placed in front of them, she settled in front of them. There was complete silence for a couple of minutes as the brother-sister duo was gathering themselves taking the strength from their one special person and her coffee while Haseena was there, right by their side ready to give them what they needed at that moment.

"Anubhav, Karishma, Let me ask you one question?" she said and they both nodded. "Anubhav! When you go to your missions, don't you miss your family, and doesn't your family miss you?" "What type of question is this? Of course, I miss them and I am sure they miss me too." He replied a bit quizzing at her question. "Karishma, in our line of duty, mostly we could not give time to our family due to emergencies or night duties, etc. At those times, don't you miss your husband, and doesn't he miss you too?" "I do miss him Haseena and he too misses me but it is my duty, something to which I am committed, and no matter what I have to do it," Karishma replied and Anubhav nodded. "Exactly my point, your Dad too is committed with his work. You are not there at his place and I am sure there would be a thousand things going around him. Is it right to judge him like you both are doing?" Her question forced them to think about the issue. 

"I can understand your pain very well because I have been through this pain all my life...." She said remembering her own father and then added, "He might be already feeling guilty for not being able to make up to his promise and on top of that when he will get to know that his darling princess had messed up herself because of his absence when he will get to know that his strong son had been crying because of him only; What will be his state?" Anubhav and Karishma realized that and glanced at each other. Karishma added guilty, "And after hearing my message, his guilt and pain would increase to manifolds...." "It's okay, send him another message, apologize to him and ask him to join you online for his birthday party. I am sure the great even manager in you can make his birthday special via video link too...What's say Anubhav?" Haseena said sharing her idea. "Perfect!!" Anubhav added with a smile while Karishma was elated at her idea, "You are awesome Haseena, like this even his birthday would not be spoiled and he would feel good too as he was living in that lonely place away from family.....Perfect Haseena....." Karishma said excitedly giving her a kiss while Haseena chuckled at her cuteness. 

Karishma at once sends him another voice message as Haseena told her and a few minutes later Veer had confirmed that he will join them via video link. "Good...." Haseena was about to say something when her eyes went on Anubhav's eyes and she could easily understand that, unlike Karishma, he is still disturbed. "Anubhav, can you please drop me." She requested and he nodded. After that, they both moved out of the house while Karishma went inside to prepare for the party but not before giving Haseena a quick hug to which she laughed fully

While moving towards the car, Haseena said, "I will drive today....." "Okay!!" replied Anubhav meekly. "Woh!!! You agreed so easily today......" she added with a chuckle but Anubhav did not respond. "Hmm.....your mood is still off....." she added while sitting in driving seat. Anubhav settled himself beside her in the passenger seat and chose not to say anything. Haseena smiled at him, thought something, and drove away. Reaching upon destination when she applied sudden breaks, it was then Anubhav came out of his deep thoughts, "Aa!! Haseena Ji.....why you applied breaks suddenly......and....where are we?" he asked looking around. Haseena rolled her eyes and added while moving out of the car, "come out!" "But why you brought me here??" He asked getting out of the car, following her.

Queen of emotionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें