THE REAL GAME BEGUN!!!!!

Hi everyone, First of all, Thanks for your amazing response on all the special moments. Be safe and enjoy some thriller sequence ahead....

Again not proofread, sorry for typos and grammatical errors.

Other side in Anubhav's house, he was getting ready for a meeting in headquarters and is already getting late. Combing his hairs, he shouted loudly, "Maa, Maa, where is my wrist watch? I am unable to find it, I am getting late Maa." "Come on Anu, you are grown up now, why can't you take care of your things. I am in Kitchen, look for yourself." Sandhya shouted irritated on him from directing her face towards his room. He rolled his eyes and started looking for his watch in his drawers just then a hand forwarded him the watch with a smile on his face, "Thanks Dad!!" Anubhav smiled relieved and at once put it around his wrist. "You forgot in my room last night." Veer told him to which he nodded. "Anu, actually there is parcel which needs to be picked up and delivered, it has a very expensive glass decoration piece I had specifically imported for Germany. Though box would be sealed but still I can't trust any delivery boy with that and I can't go myself as I feeling a bit dizzy today." "Relax Dad, you don't have to explain so much. Send me the details it will be done." He replied with a smile and turned to take his car keys leaving behind a smirking Veer.

In Police Station, Karishma and Pushpa ji was busy in their work on their desk without any sort of nonsense. Cheetah was waiting for Haseena sitting on a bench outside Police Station. Haseena and Santosh entered Police Station and he could see a serene smile back on Santosh's face. His madam sir had made up to her too, he smiled relived on the thought and stood up, "Greetings Madam Sir!!" "Greetings.....Wait until I call you." Haseena gave him a sharp not rude command and entered the police Station followed by Santosh, today who took effort to pass a loving smile to Cheetah. A wide smile crept up her lips, today he could feel a strange shyness in Santosh eyes and it was enough for our woman psychology specialist to get a fluttering feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Greetings Madam Sir!!" Pushpa ji and Karishma saluted her attentively as soon as they heard her footsteps. "Greetings!! Pushpa ji meet me in my cabin." She commanded and entered in her cabin. Few minutes later, standing at her doorstep, she took a deep breath and entered in her cabin, "Madam Sir?" "Pushpa ji, please come." Haseena welcomed her smilingly which surely had eased up her tension a bit.

Haseena get up from her chair and directed Pushpa ji to sit on one placed there. She nodded and sat there confused of what she is up to however she got shocked when she saw Haseena sitting on her knees in front of her, "Madam Sir??" she said shockingly and tried to stand her up however Haseena removed her hand from her arms and held them in her hands. She raised her eyes and added looking into hers, "Along with your senior, I am a daughter to you and if my yesterday's statement had hurted my mother then I need to apologize. I know as much as you love me, you love all the other members of our team too and yesterday my behaviour with everyone had hurt you. I am sorry." Pushpa ji smiled and made her stand up, with tears in her eyes, she just hugged her, "What are you madam sir? If there would be anyone in your place he or she would have never bend like this especially when it wasn't a mistake fully, you have just exercised your right being a senior. And this apology......I am sure before this, you would have done similar to the other three." "Pushpa ji!!!" Haseena smiled hearing her and moved towards her chair. "No, seriously madam sir, I had never seen a great personality like you in my life and you know what's the best part you had expertly brought out everyone else's best too." Pushpa ji added proudly. "Enough Pushpa ji, stop praising me and resume your work." Haseena added rolling her eyes and opened her file. Pushpa ji nodded and left her cabin, "Also, send Karishma Singh inside."

"Greetings Madam Sir!!" Karishma Singh entered and saluted. "Greetings, any pending cases yet to be solved?" She asked. "No madam sir but some files and charge sheets needs to be completed." Karishma replied. "Hmm, I am hoping that I need not to remind you again and again and I will get the files on my desk in time." Haseena added sternly. "Yes, madam Sir." she replied calmly. "Fine you can leave....." Haseena added however Karishma was still standing there struggling with her words to say her point. "Madam Sir, I.....actually...." Karishma fumbled. Haseena looked up at her face and then added looking on her file again, "Whatever you want to say, say it without hesitation." She replied. "Madam Sir, I am really sorry for breaking your trust. I am not questioning your orders to keep me away from the case but I want to request you that please let me be a part of investigation process. I am trying hard to deepen my network and I promise I will not do anything against your orders." Karishma responded looking down. Haseena looked up at her and she could not stop herself from going in memory lane where in most of the time her S.I was used to refuse her for following her orders. "Karishma Singh, this case is too sensitive. I would not tolerate any questioning or losing temper." "I promise mam, I will take care of it." Karishma added desperately. "Okay. I want to know how Hashim fled from Jail and who were involved in it. Secondly try to get to the sniper with which bullet was shot. Thirdly check the CCTV footage at all those roads which were connected directly to my kidnapping road and look for any suspicious activity." Haseena ordered her to which she nodded. "Send Cheetah inside." She commanded.