KARISHMA'S WRATH

Hi everyone! Be safe and enjoy!!!

Not proofread, ignore grammatical and typing errors

Karishma Singh was lying on her bed in hospital room, in half-sleepy state. Anubhav and Sandhya was sitting on her both sides worried after seeing Karishma's increasing restlessness for Haseena even after sedatives, doctor had given on their special insistence. She used to open her eyes every hour and ask the same question, "Anu bhayya, where is Haseena?" and every time Anubhav replied her with the same answer, "Behna, she came but you were sleeping so she left, she said she will visit you when you will wake up."

He glanced at Karishma, waving her hand in front of her face to confirm her sleep, and said with creased forehead, looking at his mother, "Maa, please do something.....talk to dad or anything. We can't keep Karishma away from Haseena. Even under the effect of sedatives, she is asking me every hour, what will happen after that. You people have no idea, what she will do if she found out what he did to her?" he finished looking at her sister as his eyes welled up. Sandhya moved towards him and took him in her embrace, rubbing his back who by then was sobbing. "Anu!! I can understand, what you are going through, Veer had done very wrong in his stupid over-possessiveness.....but please beta, hold yourself, what will happen to Karishma if you broke down like this," Anubhav nodded hearing his mom and wiped away his tears.

Karishma opened her eyes once again seeing which Sandhya added, "Good you woke up, it's time for your meal and medicines." She stood up from her seat to arrange for her meal when she supported her body by her arms to sat up, seeing which Anubhav at once tended to her but she stopped him by the gestures of her palms. Sitting up on bed taking support of bed-rest, she took the water bottle from her side table, pouring some water in her hand, she sprinkled it on her face, slightly tilting her face away from the bed. Anubhav and Sandhya glanced at each other nervously, getting an indication of what is coming next. "Aam...Let me feed you by my own hands," Sandhya said moving towards her with a bowl of soup only to get stopped by Karishma's stern glare. "aam.....wh....what happened Behna?" Anubhav asked nervously.

She looked at the clock in front of her and asked with sharp demeanour, "It's been almost 36 hours since I had gained consciousness, am I right?" he nodded with a nervous smile. "Where is Haseena?" another question with stern voice. "Am...Behna, she was here only just a while ago as you were sleeping, she just went for some work," he replied not looking at her eyes. "Really? Call her." She stated sharply. Anubhav gave two glances at her sister and mother and then added, "you knew right, her number had been blocked....she doesn't have any," he added crossing his fingers hoping desperately that it would work.

Before she could respond to him, doctor entered her room, "How are you Mrs Karishma Singh?" "I am good doctor but you won't be in a few hours," she said giving death glare to Anubhav. "What? What do you mean?" the startled doctor asked. She forwarded her hand towards doctor and snatched the prescription from his hand who was literally baffled at her sudden anger. Looking down at the paper she added, "With whose permission you had put me on high sedatives, that too a police officer....get ready I will get your license cancelled and will ensure you rot in jail for the rest of your life," she roared looking at the poor trembling doctor for a brief second and then towards his brother who was moving towards her, "Behna!!! What are you saying? He is doctor...he must have prescribed thoughtfully," he added. "Arey, DSP sir, what are you saying? I had done this because you and your mother told me to do it," Doctor at once said and then added folding her hands, "Please madam, I am not at fault...." "Will definitely get you on this later?" she warned Anubhav and then said looking at the doctor, "Change the prescription right now." she roared at him and he at once did what she said. Handing her the prescription he added, "You can get discharged now, just take proper precautions and bed rest for some days." She took the prescription and added, "Thank you...........by the way, I am not a doctor that I know by just looking at the names that they are sedatives or not, I just did that because I was suspicious.....I am extremely sorry for this and thanks once again for saving my life," hearing her polite words and kind apology, he felt relieved and nodded with a smile, "No problem mam, take care."