HASEENA'S FLASHBACK- V

Hi everyone, Be safe and happy reading!!!!

Not proofread ignore grammatical and typing errors

Taking a deep breath she started one again, "After coming back from hospital, Shalini visited me again to gift me another microphone locket after breakdown of my wrist watch. In addition she had make a clone of my number and put gps tracker in my jeep too. Now my task was to find Raju and Bittu who had get Hashim escaped from jail as well as dodge the scorpions and to you both too. For that I had confused every one between Laxmi road and college road between my hospital check-up and chase. I had intentionally dropped my locket, phone and jeep there outside hospital only and my-self went on rented car at the location my informer had told me. Before I could catch them, you reached there Karishma and then I had to...." She paused and looked at both of them whose anger was increasing with every second, "TRUTH????" Anubhav screamed tightening his grip on her wrist once again. "I had intentionally fell on the road to distract Karishma towards my wound. While falling, I had thrown tracker on their clothes and in the meantime when Karishma was handling me, my officers had abducted them both from there." She said and a tear dropped her eyes hearing Karishma's words, "how many times in total you had played with our emotions?? "I...I am sorry..." she apologized, having nothing to say except that. "No, this time it won't do anything, just complete the truth......and then we will decide punishment for both of you; for the scorpion leader because of whom you suffered so much and for you too who had played with our emotions and kept us in dark no matter what the reason was......" Karishma added with plain voice and stern expressions. Haseena looked at her and then at Anubhav who almost ordered her with angry eyes, "What happened next???"

Haseena's nervousness was increasing more and more as the story was progressing but she had no choice except complete revelation. She once again gathered her courage and started, "When that missing dead body's case turned into heroin smuggling, I had decided that I will plan my next move maintaining complete security and what could be safer place than a DSP's house. First of all I had got my number blocked and then for the gps tracker of my jeep....i.....i....i ....had....." she fumbled and looked down. "You had planned a real accident.....in front of Anu bhayya's house....." Karishma asked her utterly shocked while Anubhav was intently looking at her for her response. In between her guilt ridden sobs she nodded and added, "that....truck....driver...had crushed....my jeep...on....m..my...orders...." "HASEENA!!!!" Anubhav roared at the top of her voice, raising her hand on her while Haseena had tightly shut her eyes to bear the impact of his slap after getting shaken up at his scream, but he had stopped himself from slapping her instead punched hardly on the bed in sheer anger. "you....you how...how could...you....we...were...so...we broken...seeing...you.....you...." Karishma could not form even a complete sentence. Seeing their condition Haseena started crying vigorously completely drenched in guilt. Moving ahead she tried to pacify them but they were too angry to let her touch them. In sheer anger they screamed stopping her from touching them, "NOOO!!!!" once again they both held her each wrist tightly which by then had red finger imprints. With their own red, angry eyes and they both once again shouted together, "Complete the story, now!!!!" "Please, don't...do this....i am sorry...please.." Haseena added in between her cries. "she had told this earlier too and I am repeating this....no more smothering, no more apologies and no more fooling us.....JUST TRUTH HASEENA!!!" Anubhav roared loudly and Haseena nodded.

"My prime focus was to take Heroin in my custody to stop them from buying more rdx, I had taken all security measures for keeping our plan a complete secret because this time Karishma's life was at risk. But my plan backfired....not because it had any loophole but because master mind was in that very house where we were planning our move........i could not even think of him in my wildest dreams" She paused. "How could I doubt him? The one who had been fighting with me for your safety, the one who had been the most agitated in sending you ahead, the one who had always kept you both ahead of your every wish.....how can anyone doubt on him???" Haseena stopped once again. "About whom you are talking?" Karishma asked sternly. "After you dad had out-casted me brutally out of hospital, I was devastated physically and emotionally....wandering on a deserted road I fell unconscious when my one of my informer Shastri uncle had taken me to a safe place away from all eyes for that night....After coming in conscious I planned to reach to the real master mind. So, I ordered my officers to deal with Shalini once again taking disguise of children of one of my dead enemies. Shalini get caught in their words. I knew that this time the real mastermind will come in front. My plan was that I will act to be trapped in his clutches and will get his confession. Then Mano, Jagga and Guddu will take the heroin and Danny from their clutches giving him a brilliant copy of fake notes as well that recording chip from me. Once they left the venue, they will send a force and we will arrest their master mind. Right after surgery, as per plan, I followed Shalini and entered in their hide out where I got the shock of my life, I saw the face of real master mind.......he was...I think it will be better if you see his confession by your own eyes....." Haseena added and projected the recording of Veer's confession from the godown that day, in the big screen in front of them.

Queen of emotionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें