IMPASSIVE HASEENA

Hello everyone!! Thank you once again for your immense love for this story....Enjoy the part!!

They were utterly shocked seeing this complete new identity of her. They sat in their car, while Haseena sat in her jeep they moved towards Haveli. In the car, "Madam Sir is more than a princess here. Have you seen how they were shivering in front of her, ready to take action upon her one command none of them dared to even look up once at her" Santosh was saying while everyone was shocked. "Thank God, she was Haseena Madam because if someone else was in her place until now we all have been ruined for what we did to her." Pushpa Ji told her while Karishma and Anubhav gulped their Saliva witnessing a reflection of Mahipal's power. As soon as their cars passed the Haveli all guards standing at the whole entrance saluted Haseena's car but looking down on road. "Bhayya have you seen no man is allowed to look at her here.....It seems you are very lucky that you get the permission under her Uncle's reign." Karishma said looking at guards to which Anubhav said, "I wish our luck would be that strong enough to save us from Haseena ji's wrath."

They were at the entrance while Haseena was leading them. She was about to step in when Haseena's mother stopped her, "Stop Haseena!!!!" "We are gone. It seems she knows everything and is very much angry." Pushpa ji whispered in Karishma's ears who glared at her to be quiet. "Haseena and Anubhav! Stood together I wish to take off evil from you." Her mother wished smilingly with red chilies in her hand. "But Ammi!!!" Haseena tried to stop her not wanting to pose like a couple. "Haseena!!!" her mother said sternly and Haseena nodded giving in. Ammi rotating her hand all around them from head to toe and ordered a house staff to burn them. "Mansi! Dear Please do the honors." Ammi said giving her oil. Mansi smiled fully and welcomed them by dropping oil at the entrance. "Please come!!" her mother allowed everyone and they entered with mixed emotions. Karishma was fidgeting with her fingers while Anubhav was getting restless as Haseena's eyes are not giving her anything. "Shamila!!!" Haseena called one of the house staff. She came and stood in front of her hands crossed ahead with respect and eyes down, "Yes! Choti Sarkar....." "First serve the drinks. Secondly, yesterday I had ordered you to prepare guest rooms for them. Have you done it?" she asked shocking everyone. "How does she know that we will come?" Santosh asked and everyone shrugged their shoulder. "Yes, choti Sarkar! It's done." "Good, then order one house staff to send their stuff in their rooms." She gave another order. "Okay!!" she replied bowed and went away. "Son!!" Mahipal called coming from behind. Everyone at once stood up afraid. "Ye...yes....I actually....we." Anubhav tried to say but he interrupted and took him in a hug. "Good to see you," he said and removed him from the hug seeing which they sighed relieved. Mahipal raised his hand towards Karishma and she closed her eyes getting frightened but he put his hand on her head, "I am very happy to find you all here. I am sure with your presence I would be able to see my Haseena's laughter and smile more often." He said taking away their smiles including Haseena's for a brief second which soon overcome by a forced one.

"There she is!!!! Please have your drinks. You all would have been much tired." Haseena said with a smile on her lips, empty eyes but extremely sweet behavior. She for the first time since they met her, eye contacted them and none of them could take anything from them about what is inside her. Everyone was unusually silent which was noticed by Haseena's ammi. She asked, "What happened? Is everything alright? Is something bad had happened back there in Lukhnow?" "Amm! No, nothing ammi! Everything is perfect in Lukhnow, its people were praising your daughter, some wanted to congratulate her and some wanted to ..." he paused looked at Haseena, and added, "Apologize to her," trying to see some reaction but he failed to get any.

Haseena was standing at a side only listening to everything. "Haseena beta! Please come to me." Mahipal Singh called her daughter forwarding his hand. Haseena smiled put her hand in his and settled beside her uncle on his chair's arm with her one hand in his and the other around his neck. Mahipal patted her daughter's hand and kissed it, "Anubhav beta! I am extremely grateful of your department that they granted some leaves to my Haseena and because of that I get to spend time with her after so long." Anubhav just nodded. "Uncle! I will go and arrange for their lunch." Haseena said to which he nodded and let her go. "Mansi! Until then why don't you take our guests to their rooms?" "Of course api!" Mansi agreed instantly. "Please come," she said to which they nodded and went with them and Haseena moved towards the kitchen without glancing at them.