tears fell from his eyes. "Shit.."

He just wiped them and held her hand.

"You're gonna wake up..she's born, I-ill go see her after you..you'll wake up and you can meet her too...shit" Katsuki's vision went blurry as the tears kept falling.

He just lowered his head to her shoulder.

"Don't leave me..please..."

***
Mitsuki and Katsuki were the two allowed to see the baby.

They walked into the room and saw her in a little compartment.

The nurse there smiled at them.

"She's doing amazing. Had a little rough time in the beginning with her heart but she's perfectly healthy now. We'll still keep her in here for another day just to make sure nothing happens. Do you want to hold her?" The nurse asked Katsuki who hesitated.

"Katsuki.." Mitsuki said looking at him to answer.

But instead he shook his head, he looked away from them.

The nurse looked at him confused then to Mitsuki.

Mitsuki told her to give them time alone as she walked out.

"Katsuki, don't you want to hold your child?" Mitsuki asked.

He glared. "Of course I do..! I just..it's not the same without her. If I have to wait I'll wai-"

"Katsuki Bakugou! Even if _____ was awake she'd want you to hold your child! Don't hold back because you're waiting...she didn't get to be held by her mother don't let the same happen from her father." Mitsuki said looking at him then down at the sleeping baby.

Katsuki looked over..he took a step forward to get a better look of her and his heart melted.

"She looks like ____ doesn't she? The nose and cheeks." Mitsuki said smiling as Katsuki's eyes started to water again as he covered his eyes crying.

Mitsuki looked at him and just frowned....i know I can't blame him for crying but..I feel so bad..____ you better wake up this boy is clueless without you.

Katsuki wiped his eyes and moved his hand to cherish his daughters cheek.

She let out a soft yawn motioning her mouth to be fed.

He just moved and finally picked her up.

He cradled her in his arms as he moved to sit down in the chair.

Mitsuki smiled watching.

He smiled down at her, tears still falling. He removed the beanie off her head seeing her hair..it was a mix between Katsuki's blonde and ______'s hair color. (Or dirty blonde).

Mitsuki looked at him as he cherished her cheek.

"Do you guys know what you're naming her..or should we wait till _____'s awake-"

"Kiyomi. Her names Kiyomi." Katsuki said as Mitsuki smiled at that.

Kiyomi yawned softly snuggling into her fathers arms enjoying a familiar presence.

It was nice..the only thing missing was _____. And that one little detail hurt Katsuki so much.

***
The night went on, Hawks and Akio met Kiyomi.

Katsuki filled out all the paperwork for Kiyomi and paid all the expenses for the hospital bill. He could careless about the money he just wanted them both to be alright.

He stayed in the room with _____.

The nurses let Katsuki choose whether they feed Kiyomi with powered milk or breast and of course he knew _____ would prefer breast.