If you like pegging, you can read this part below, if not, there's another ending with (Y/N) riding (Name). I won't judge read what you like

(Y/N) smirked and forced (Name) to lay flat on his stomach, his knees stretched away from each other.

(Y/N) smiled and leaned down, licking the clear slick dribbling down (Name)'s thigh. (Name) moaned and writhed on the blankets, needing more.

"I know sweetie, but I need to prep you first" (Y/N) whispered against his skin.

Using the slick around, (Y/N) slowly slides one finger inside (Name). He moans and writhes even more, seeking friction for his cock. (Y/N) obviously caught up on that, guickly stilling him.

"No sweetie, you either cum on my cock, or you don't at all" (Y/N) said sternly and (Name) whimpered, staying as still as he can.

"Good boy" (Y/N) murmured and slowly slid another finger in. (Name) moaned but didn't move.

(Y/N) smiled and started scissoring her fingers, stretching (Name) out and sliding her fingers in and out.

After a while and a lot of loud moans from (Name), (Y/N) slid a third finger in.

She smiled and immediately knew she found the spot when (Name) moaned her name loudly again, cursing and desperately trying to still his bucking hips. (Y/N) smiled and pumped her fingers a few more times, hitting his prostate with every hit, before she pulled them out.

(Name) whined at the loss, but moaned right after when he felt the head of (Y/N)'s cock on his entrance.

"It's gonna sting a little baby" was all the warning (Name) got before his Alpha started pushing in. Oh boy was she right.

A few stray tears rolled down the omega's cheek, soft whimpers and whines leaving his mouth. The omega didn't even register when his Alpha stopped moving.

"Shhh baby I know, I know" The Alpha said and it calmed the omega under her. After a few tense minutes, the omega experimentingly rolled his hips back, and immediately a loud moan left his lips. (Y/N) smiled down at her omega and slowly rolled her hips, testing the water.

The omega moaned again and nodded, letting the alpha know that it was okay to move. The Alpha kissed his neck, and started rolling her hips.

The omega moaned, rolling his hips to his Alpha's rhythm. His cock humped against the soft blanket underneath him, making him moan even louder.

"Alpha!" (Name) moaned when (Y/N) nailed his prostate. She just smiled and rolled her hips again, hitting his prostate over and over.

The sounds that were escaping (Name) were more then sinful, down right pornographic.

(Y/N) knew that her omega was close when he started tightening his entrance, his moans getting louder and his hips were rutting against the blanket more desperately.

"Alph.. Alpha please! I'm so.... I'm so close" (Name) moaned. (Y/N) smirked and tugged at his hair, lifting him form the ground and pressing his back to her chest, both on their knees.

"Not yet baby" (Y/N) growled into his ear, then she bit it. (Name) moaned and clenched around (Y/N) more, desperately trying to hold on for a little while longer.

(Name) also knew when (Y/N) was about to cum, her thrusts were getting sloppy and were falling out of rhythm.

"You can come baby. Come for me, now" (Y/N) said (Name)'s ear, and he didn't think twice.

Hot streaks of clear cum splattered under them, dirtying the blanket even more.

(Name) moaned one last time when he felt his mate cum into him, her knot popping in place and locking them together. Just as that happened, (Y/N) bit where (Name)'s neck met his collarbone, creating a mating bite/mark, bonding them together, now for eternity.

When (Y/N) came down from her height, she gently lowered (Name) on to a dry piece of the blanket.

She smiled down at the blissful face of her mate. The mating bite/mark was still bleeding, so she bent down once more to lick it. (Name) smiled at her and pulled her by the neck for a kiss, accepting the whole mating ritual.

"You are always gonna be my one and only" (Y/N) muttered and it was the last thing (Name) heard before he fell into a peaceful sleep.

This part below if for the people who don't like pegging. Enjoy

(Y/N) smiled and forced (Name) to lay on his back, his cock standing proudly and creating a small puddle of cum on his belly.

"You look so cute like this, all submissive and pliant" (Y/N) murmured and straddled him, with one knee of one side of his hips.

(Name)'s breathing stuttered as (Y/N) teasingly lowered herself, not breaching anything, just smearing some of her wetness on his cock.

"Please Alpha, please!" (Name) whined, bucking his hips upwards, trying to get some friction to his cock.

"Well you did find a good hiding spot and you did fight off some predator. I think you deserve a reward. What do you say?" (Y/N) said teasingly looking down at (Name).

"Yes alpha please" (Name) begged and (Y/N) couldn't hold herself any longer.

She slowly lowered herself on (Name)'s cock, moaning as he went deeper and deeper, until he bottomed out.

(Name) moaned loudly, prompting (Y/N) to move, which she did after a while of teasing.

She started jumping up and down, sometimes just grinding their hips together, and (Name) was in heaven.

His moans were loud, sometimes close to screams.

When (Name) started bucking his hips upwards, (Y/N) also moaned. She grabbed him by his hair and made him sit up. (Y/N) was now eye to eye with his mate, and it was pure pleasure.

(Y/N) leaned down and started kissing his neck, sucking and then licking the purpling places.

"Alpha please. I'm... Ahh... I'm so close" (Name) whiend and (Y/N) herself wasn't far behind.

Just a few more thrusts upwards and (Name) came, with a scream. Just a few more jumps and (Y/N) came also, her knot popping and locking them together.

As (Name) came, (Y/N) bit him where his neck met his collarbone, creating a mating mark/bite and locking them together for eternity.

(Y/N) was still breathing hard and coming down from her height when (Name) leaned upwards and kissed her, fully accepting their mating ritual.

"You are always gonna be my one and only" (Y/N) muttered and it was the last thing (Name) heard before he fell into a peaceful sleep.