18-Short Car Ride

"Who were they!?" (Name) screamed turning around in the passenger seat and looking back, trying to see the tower.

"How should I know!" you screamed back trying to calm yourself and stay between the lines.

"Okay calm down" you said and breathed deeply. (Name) nodded and sits back in his seat. Readjusting the seat belt (Name) looked at you.

"Where are we going?" he asked taking a deep breath with you. You opened your eyes and looked at the road.

"My secret mansion. I build it for situations like this" you said trying to avoid details. He nodded and looked one last tame at the back window, checking for any suspicious cars.

"How long will it take to get there?" (Name) asked looking around the pick-up. You thought for a second before answering.

"Two or three days. We will stop at some motel to sleep and tomorrow we should alredy sleep at the mansion" you said not letting you eyed wander from the road.

(Name) nodded and finally slumped against the seat. As the adrenalin went out from his body, the exhaustion started setting in.

"You okay? Any wounds?" you asked worriedly looking at him, checking for any blood on his pyjamas. Smiling when you realized he was still it pyjamas.

(Name) looked at you not knowing why you were smiling all of a sudden, before he looked down at himself and started blushing furiously.

"I'm sorry buddy" you said chuckling a little. He just blushed even more and leaned against the door.

"Can I take a nap?" (Name) asked looking at you, with his eyes alredy closing.

Smiling you took off the leather jacket and threw it over (Name). He smiled at you with a warm smile and immediately fell asleep.

Smiling and looking at the road, she thought of her pack and family back at the tower.