13-I Need You To Find Something For Me

"No that cutie is not my problem" you said between giggles watching Hailey squeeze (Name)'s cheeks in her hand.

"So what is your problem?" Hailey asked letting go of (Name)'s face and looking at you. You sighed and motioned for the door to the heat room.

Hailey sighed, ruffled (Name)'s hair and followed you to the room. Closing the door behind, you leaned against it.

"You are good with the illegal stuff" you said, more like a statement then a question. "Ye?" asked Hailey a bit confused.

"I need you to find something for me" you said and pulled a few strands of hair out of your face.

"And what would that be?" Hailey asked suddenly interest. She jumped onto the bed. Cringing at that, you walked over and sat at the end of the bed.

"Callum .... His blood bags are omegas right?" you asked. At the mention of her sire, Hailey straightened.

"So what about them?" she asked. Sighing you looked around the room.

Her sire, and the Alpha of a Blood Hunters pack named Callum has a few omegas who come twice a weekend to their main den, and the vampires feed from them. And that is completely legal.

"If they don't have a mate, they don't go into heat right?" you asked with hope lacing your tone. Hailey thought for a second before nodding.

"If they are in heat....They won't let us drink from them" Hailey said before looking at you. "Why do you ask?"

"Well..." you said scratching the bad of your neck awkwardly. "You know that (Name) is a omega right...." you said hoping she would catch on.

"Yeah so?" she asked, and that made you groan. "Okay I will be honest with you" you said and then continued.

"In this tower, all of the omegas go into natural because all of them have mates. So we don't have any suppressants. But (Name) is nearing his heat, and we don't have any mate for him. So I thought that Callum had some suppressants for that omegas he drinks from" you said taking a deep breath at the end of your dialogue.

"Wait so let me get this straight." Hailey said sitting next to you and taking your hand in hers.

"You don't have any suppressants here. And (Name)'s heat is near. So you are asking for some suppressants from Callum?" she asked looking you straight in the eyes.

"Y-Yeah" you said and leaned your head against her shoulder.