26-Mating.

(E/C) = your eye colour

The branches whipped (Y/N)'s body, but at that moment she couldn't care less. Her (e/c) eyes disappeared and were instead replaced by her alpha red.

She stopped at a small clearing in between the trees and looked around. (Name) was careful. Careful not to leave any footprints behind. Well, unlucky for him, (Y/N) had a big advantage.

Flaring her nostrils, the thick smell of heat led her to her left, so she continued her journey there.

She stopped suddenly when another smell hits her nose. It wasn't as sweet as (Name)'s was. It was sour, like spoiled milk.

(Y/N) growled and continued on her way. As the time went (Y/N) grew more and more anxious. Her smell was heightening, her eyes adapting to the dark.

After a while she came across a small lake. The water was crystal clear. But that wasn't what caught her eyes. What caught her eyes was the puddle of mud, water and blood next to it.

Further inspection relieved her. There were a few droplets of (Name)'s blood in it, but the main part of the blood was from something entirely different.

The Alpha inside (Y/N) purred. Her mate was worth mating! Finally one.

Without further waiting, she sniffed the air and sprinted for his smell.

Her legs were hurting, begging for a break, but at that moment she couldn't feel anything.

Her legs were although given a break when she came across a small mountain. Just a few meters above ground was a cave entrance. The smell was strong there.

(Y/N) smiled to herself and started climbing. The scent strengthened and (Y/N)'s mouth started to water.

When she stood at the entrance, soft and guiet moans and whimpers could be heard. (Y/N) licked her lips and moved forward.

The cave was mostly dark, a small hole at the top letting a bit of light in. On the left side was a pretty big hole filled with clear water. On the right side was a tunnel, lengthening the cave.

(Y/N) looked around once more before finally making her way to the right.

Her pure red eyes guickly adjusted to the dark, and boy was she glad.

Just a few feet from the tunnel entrance laid (Name).

He was in a corner, in a nest made from blankets, her sweatshirt and a few more soft materials. (Y/N) could see his clothes thrown in the other corner of the cave, covered in mud and blood.

(Name) was on his back, completely naked. His hand furiously pumping over his red cock, his hole glistening with slick. He didn't even register her coming in.

(Y/N) smirked and stalked closer, not making any sounds. (Name) let's out a loud whine, which made (Y/N) growl. (Name)'s eyes shot open.

"Dirty little omega. So needy he couldn't even wait for his Alpha" (Y/N) growled, stalking closer, a predatory look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Alpha, but It was starting to hurt and I-" "Shhh it's okay" (Y/N) stopped his rambling, now crouching only a few centimetres away from (Name)'s nest.

"Do I have the permission to enter your nest?" (Y/N) asked, very well knowing that Omega's can kill if anyone unwanted enters their safe space.

But still, (Name) nodded and (Y/N) slowly crept it. She slowly undressed, not caring about the temperature of the cave. (Name) stopped what he was doing and took her clothes, arrangering them in his nest to his liking.