23-Hydra

"Wakey, Wakey, sleeping beauty" crooned a cold fenale voice. Groaning, (Y/N) opened her eyes with difficulties.

After a while, her eyes adjusted, and she could look around the room. The room had concrete walls, the floor was from hard wood, covered in splotches of blood and God knows what else.

(Y/N) had a metal collar around her neck, both of her arms were tyed by a thick metal chain to the opposite walls, her legs were tyed tightly together and then connected with a chain to the wall behind her.

"Well, well, well. Look who's awake" came the same feminine cold voice again. (Y/N) looked around in confusion, before the female came out of the shadows.

(Y/N) sniffed deeply and the scent hitted her like a wall of bricks. That woman was also an Alpha female!

The woman had shoulder length black hair, her eyes were a deep alpha red and her bright red lips were in a cruel smirk.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" (Y/N) said with anger. She tryed to struggle against the chains, but they were unbreakable. At least, for now.

"Me? I'm Hydra. And you took something that belonged to me. I'm just taking it back" Hydra said, looking at (Y/N) innocently.

Immediately connecting the dots together, (Y/N) growled and lashed forward, the collar bit into her neck.

"(Name) is not an 'it'. And he's not yours either" (Y/N) growled and the innocent face on Hydra disappeared. Instead a deep frown was on her lips.

"IT doesn't have a name. IT is nothing but my toy to take to bed" Hydra growled, taking (Y/N)'s face into her hands and digging her long acrylic nails into her face.

"How did you even find us?" (Y/N) asked, ignoring the pain shooting from her face, and the blood steadily dripping from her face.

"Well fortunately for me, you triggered IT's heat. As an Alpha female, it only took me a couple of seconds to recognise my toy's scent" Hydra snickered and dropped (Y/N)'s face again.

"You can't escape. Not from here" was all Hydra said before she nodded to a scientist scientist standing behind the door. The old man came forward and injected (Y/N) with yet another liquid. And after a small while, (Y/N) fell asleep.