10- It's Nearing

"Okay I'm done here. (Y/N) could I talk to you alone for a while?" said Cliff. You nodded and Cliff walked to the 'heat room'.

Sighing you walked to (Name). "Don't worry friend. I will be right back" you said petting him on the shoulder and then walking after Cliff.

Closing the door after you, you saw Cliff leaning against the wall next to the door.

"Look (Y/N) I'm not gonna sweet coat it okay?" said Cliff looking you deep in the eyes and then controlling that (Name) isn't listening and that the door is closed afterwards.

"What?" you asked actually worried. 'Was something wrong with (Name)?'. He sighed and looked around thinking.

"Well it has been a while since (Name) had a suppressant" Cliff started a bit awkwardly, while he walked around the small room touching every blanket and every pillow in his reach.

Sighing you pulled one pillow from his arms, putting it back in it's place.

He rolled his eyes and leaned back against the door before he continued.

"Like I said before, it's been a while since (Name) had his suppressant. It may take a while but still..." said Cliff doing a weird motion with his arms.

"But still..?" you asked doing the same motion with your hands.

"His heat is nearing" said Cliff. "If he takes his suppressants in the next two days, his heat may not arrive. But you know" he said awkwardly.

"So what you're telling me is I have to find a suppressant in this tower full of omegas and alphas with a natural heat and run. And preferably find it in a less then 48 hours?" you asked running a hand over your face.

Cliff sighed and looked around the small heat room. "Well... You still have this room" said Cliff trying to ease the mood.

"Maybe you could lock him in this room for like a... Week and then he will be okay" said Cliff throwing a pillow at you. Smiling you grab the pillow.

"Thanks for telling me" you said. He nodded a grabbed for the door knob before turning around and looking into your eyes.

"Well I could help.."